Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: buzzy and beagle on stockton

Post Thanks / Like

Default buzzy and beagle on stockton

Not a bad day caught a bunch of short fish and a whole bunch of 10.3265487 in fish. one side of the tail would hit the line one side would not. so back in the lake they went, buzzy probably caught 12 that way and I probably caught 11 that way. most were in 10 ft.of water or less, close to but not on trees, or just out in the middle. some off the rock banks, toss the jig let it fall twitch and fish on to small toss it back. water was stained,83 dg. mild wind out of the east. jig color was strawberry red/chartruse. one or two on black/chartruse. no minnows, nibbles on and off. met radioactive and his better half up there,
    Arlen gave me a 8lb channel cat, gonna smoke that sucker sat. big ole sides on that fish, thanks arlen nice to meet you miss Marcie. hope you got that book finished.

Post Thanks / Like

Good to hear somethin about fishin.........sounds like a fun day with alot of bites.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

It was awsome, lots of fun for sure

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bugman View Post
    Good to hear somethin about fishin
    ditto bug's,,,, sound's like a great day guy's, great report beagle, stay after them buddy. wish you lived just a bit closer i'd come steal a few piece's of that smoked catfish
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice, hopefully if I ever get the bugs worked out and quit having motor trouble I can get back on the water soon.

Post Thanks / Like

thank you for a fun day beagle. them new jigs worked good today. nice to meet radio and his better half. got 9 fish on one tree not one keeper. hope we can do it again soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you guy's had some action, good report. Keep after them.
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion

Post Thanks / Like

Great job, sounds like one of them good days!
    We do not want the gift of a fish; neither do we expect a lesson on fishing; what we direly need is a chance to fish

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Great report Beagle! It would have been a blast to share a boat with you and the Buzzman

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

well thanks everyone, sure had a good time after two trips this week to tablesucks and not a bite it was fun catching all the crappies, I dont have to catch keepers, but I like to, but I sure like catching slabuster jack sent me a new color jig, it's hard to describe but it is a sharp red flake jig head and chartruse with sparkles tail and I have not seen this color before and apparently in dingy water it was the jig to have. I dropped it 9 straight times and caught 9 fish. I will discuss the fish thing on another thread. slayer I have smoked flat head cat. but never channell but am going to try it and see if it comes out sat. morning, 5 slab of ribs, one large brisket, 5lb of fish.shrimp,and some thick sliced dogmeat. bang bang pop pop later all

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast