Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: STK 7,1 still good

Post Thanks / Like

Default STK 7,1 still good

Started 7:45 Good bite till about 9:30 slowed A BIT caught 24 fish,4hrs15min good one for STK, 13INCH still 18 to 23 FOW 2 cranks up on or around pile.It's been a blast I am my sharing my cautch with friends that don't get to fish.Mine are comingin the 215 bridge area. Some out of Googer.For me gij bite is very slow,If you want meat choke up and use ,The ones beagle don't like I HOPE IF YOU READ THIS BEAGLE YOU TAKE IT IN GOOD SPRIT. Would like to meet a lot of the CDC,members. Just love to fish I LIKE THE THUMP. not to good on PC but trying to learn. Spelling not to hot also. Going FRI.Be safe wear a jacket.I enjoy this site. THE BEST TO ALL THAT READS. HAPPY FOURTH

Post Thanks / Like

well newt I is kinda slow what is it I dont like, now before you answer remember I will do what ever it takes to catch fish, glad you are on the fish, the crappie are not on the brush up sons creek, next week going to hit mutton creek to points north trolling crank baits, may hit a brush pile or two. congrats on the catch and give aways

Post Thanks / Like

I think he's talk'n about minners he don't know that black and chartruss minners is your faverright

A gun, like any other source of power, is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it
    From an old movie I saw

Post Thanks / Like

Default stk 7-1

beagel may be up that way TUES. or WED. May have jury call. Next wk. Red tracker with or with out dog. In that area they on piles. Live bait best bite You know more piles than I do. To all Jackets are cheap wear them. Kill switchs works well also. Till later take care good fishing.Be safe.