Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Little Warm Here,Aye

azslabber is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Little Warm Here,Aye

To hot to fish.Seems like when the rest of the country is out catching monsters we are here in our airconditioning,lol.Just wait until this winter when they are all walking across thier favorite lakes and we are catching the monsters,lol.
    "Garden Hackler"lol

Post Thanks / Like

LOL! Never too hot to fish.... From Chicago originally so I'll gladly take our weather over the winters back home. Plus, in the summer when it's 90 plus 90% humidity - Oy Vey!! It's truly a dry heat.

Hitting San Carlos tomorrow evening/night. Rumors of a good night bite. Anybody care to share some wisdom on the Crappie bite.....

LLL
    Da Bears...

Post Thanks / Like

Melting in Tennessee...102 plus high humidity!!!! Fat people like me could die!!!! Yikes....

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I am heading out in the morning. I hope I don't fry in my aluminum pan

Post Thanks / Like

You can acclimate your self to the heat by turning your AC thermostat back 1* per day! If you have it set on 70* now, in 30 days you'll be acclimated to 100* temps and it will still feel kinda cool when you walk in the house... now go catch us some of those partially poached fish and take some pics for us to look at!!!

If fishing in the summer was easy... women and children would be doing it!:rolleyes:

.. but if you're Wimpy, just say you're Wimpy!... would you gladly pay me Tuesday for a hamburger today?

Post Thanks / Like

You can't aclamate your house to 115,lol.Your refrigerater will start stinking and you'll burn your arms when you touch your boat,or truck.I guess that you could pay $10.00 a day for an hour of fishing though.Tonto Park pass.BTW GCD my house is 80 degrees to keep my worms comfortable,lol.
    "Garden Hackler"lol

Post Thanks / Like

You should see when you leave the keys in the ignition and try to start the truck up real quick to put the AC on,lol.Keep your long sleeves and gloves on,Ha.
    "Garden Hackler"lol

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, my house is set on 78-79 in the summer. If I put it on 70 then my bill would be more than my mortgage! I did get out to Apache the other night and caught a walley for the first time. Did pretty poorly otherwise though. This heat is a killer.

Post Thanks / Like

Default AZ Fishing Season

Are you guys trying to tell me that AZ fish bite between May and October?

I can't take the 3digit temps any more. I stay home until there are at least 3 days in a row of 2digit temps. Summer is the time to go to the beach and wade out into the surf. I catch surf-perch, halibut and corbina. If it get's to hot, I just squat down and let a wave wash over me.
    Jim (Ike) Isaac - San Diego CA

Purveyor of sea stories, fish tales
    and other prevarications.

Post Thanks / Like

They bite,lol.But I don't.If you wake up at 2:00 am and get to the lake by 4:30 am you might get a couple hours to fish.It will be 110 before 9,lol.
    "Garden Hackler"lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast