Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Mad People In Tightwad

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mad People In Tightwad

been hearing alot of complaints about wally weighn in dead fish,and i read the post about alot of dead fish down from bucksaw.827 fished weighed in 827 fished released,i know it was hot,we tried are dangest to keep the fish we had alive,i probaly would have gave cpr to some if i knew we had a chance,my point is the object is to catch fish/weigh fish/release fish/i dont know if his fish were dead or not but id say dead being how his little pre fishn buddy sat on a cooler with no aireaterfor a hour and a half......i know the rules had to be alive in the parkn lot.

Post Thanks / Like

Are you saying he cheated and they let him?
    Team Double D - " We're not famous, but we should be."

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure they died in the weigh-in line. We had at least 2 or 3 that died after they had checked them in the parking lot and the 45 min. in line did them in. I was told that the line wasn't bad but when I got there it was pretty long. I would think that Wally's
    were alive in the parking lot.

My complaint is why try to release fish in the middle of the summer we caught them givem back to us. The only floating they will do with me is in a tub of grease, that beats the bad publicity they get from trying to release dead fish.

Post Thanks / Like

Chief,

I'd have to read the rules again but I'm pretty sure that if you make it a point to tell them you want your fish back after they are weighed, they will do that, no prob.

I could be wrong as it's been over a year since I fished a CM event, but it would make sense to me.

U

Post Thanks / Like

The owner of Bucksaw put the kabosh on that last year or the year before. I don't think he liked seeing those 2 huge coolers full of huge slabs sitting there next to the scales at CM 2 years ago (don't blame him I saw them and hoped they were going to do the right thing with them). I am OK with releasing the fish but if they are already stressed to the point of no return just leave it up to the anglers. I'm as tired as anyone at the end of a hot day but if I got fish to clean the days not over til their in the fridge.

Post Thanks / Like

wtg chief release them in the grease no bad pub

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CONCRETECRAPPIE View Post
    been hearing alot of complaints about wally weighn in dead fish,and i read the post about alot of dead fish down from bucksaw.827 fished weighed in 827 fished released,i know it was hot,we tried are dangest to keep the fish we had alive,i probaly would have gave cpr to some if i knew we had a chance,my point is the object is to catch fish/weigh fish/release fish/i dont know if his fish were dead or not but id say dead being how his little pre fishn buddy sat on a cooler with no aireaterfor a hour and a half......i know the rules had to be alive in the parkn lot.
    I have been hearing a lot of complaints about the people complaining that wally weighed dead fish. Sour grapes would make me complain too.

Post Thanks / Like

For the fish to be alive, it needs to move/flinch lying on the ground. So the fish can be on the verge of dying but just needs to do something to be called alive. We had two fish die after checking them after getting in line.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

got no reason to cry

got no reason to lie

life to short just fish have fun by by

Post Thanks / Like

got no reason to cry

got no reason to lie

life to short just fish have fun by by
    X2!
    We do not want the gift of a fish; neither do we expect a lesson on fishing; what we direly need is a chance to fish