Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Okay serve OSS up a big bowl of crow soup

Post Thanks / Like

Default Okay serve OSS up a big bowl of crow soup

Used some minners in the tour. saturday and damed if I didn't like it, been 40 years since I used them, well ordered me a 100 gal. tank an areoator, and think I know where I can minners for a good price, my biggest concern is not having to go to or stop to get the darn things, will fix me up a tank in my shop... I still think I will just play with them, but getting bored of the old jig thing anyway....getting me a crickett cage also........:D
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Crow soup don't taste too bad, had it many times.

Post Thanks / Like

I've ate a lot worse, I agree it ain't too bad

Post Thanks / Like

WE usualy try to buy minners from keller minner farm in buckner..10 dollars a pound

Post Thanks / Like

I'm with you OSS. I dont like using them, but there is times you have to. I tipped my jig in the Crappie Masters Tourn, every fish we caught came on a jig tipped with a minnow.
    Kevin Rogers-

Post Thanks / Like

Default Now that reminds me

went on a fishing trip to Ok. one time with 3 other guys, and two of these guys wanted minners so they went to Jay,ok and bought them 5 pounds of minners, never knew they sold them that way, got any idea what 5 pounds of minners look like in a 5 gal bucket of water,,, we couldn't see the bottom.... thanks for the info, think I can my south of here, don't know the price yet......:D might go back to gluing up the jigs guys leave in my boat, they work pretty good, I use that Dr. locktite on them, crappie don't mind...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Phillip and I took turns using them

and they out produced the plain jig 3 to 1 that day, I don't think I would have to use them only in a tour, or really tough fishing times.....

Post Thanks / Like

black/chart...tipped with minnow that was our bite

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

OSS say it aint so, say it aint so lol I'll give you my hand poured jigs anything but minners lol.
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

Default I know I know

love chasing them things around in the bucket, mostly just want something different for awhile, might have a minner tank set up :for sale cheap by the end of the month........:D

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast