Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cherokee Crappie Rod

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cherokee Crappie Rod

Does anyone own a Cherokee Crappie Rod. Nobody I know has one. I would like to see how they feel in my hand before I bought one. They are Pretty pricey compared to my BnM's and Wally Marshall. If so are they worth the money? Thanks
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

frank lawhead is offline RIP Frank - Crystal is now posting on his behalf.
    Post Thanks / Like

New on me--I,m a catalog freak but not heard of that one
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Cherokee rods are made individually by hand so they will cost a little more than the mass produced rods. They are made by a husband and wife that live in Eufaula, OK that are a excellent crappie addicts. I have been admiring them for a couple years trying to decide which one I want to get. Check out their website and they will answer any of your questions. Cherokee Rod Company -> : Products

Post Thanks / Like

Cherokee rods are nice. Leland will treat you right. Very dependable service.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

I have two of Lelands rods and another one being built now. They are the best built crappie rods hands down. Lelands rods are very reasonable for the quality that you are getting. The difference in quality is night and day.

Post Thanks / Like

I own several rods made from the same brand blank that Leland uses. Do not buy one! If you buy one, you'll be like 1lakeaholic1 and own several. They are higher, but you'll never regret owning one. It's the difference between night and day.
    Future member of any forum deathb4disco moderates.

Member of Wally Marshall's Mr. Crappie Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

I own 2 myself and love 'em both...or did. My Wife took the latest one away because she liked how light it was. She also has no problem hoisting slabs over the side for me to unhook!

Worth the money in my book! I plan on having another one made this fall to replace the one my Wife stole! If she ever tries for my Slab stik made by Cherokee, I'll have to fight her over that one!

Post Thanks / Like

Leland made the rods for Crappie Pro for years until they decided to not market them. I have several rods still from those days and more from his own brand. EXCELLENT rods and a warranty that can't be matched (if ya EVER need it :D). <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Hat55 is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Own one now, will own more. His service is absolutely the best, bar none!!!
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the reply's guy's
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast