Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: truman lake on the water lodging

Post Thanks / Like

Default truman lake on the water lodging

Anyone know of any lodging directly on the water on Truman Lake? Just got back from Branson doing some trout fishing and at our lodge there we can walk out our room and we're 50 feet from our dock and boat? I guess a second question would be in everybodies experience where have you had the best luck catching crappie and catfish? We usually go to the docks right below the dam at Truman but would like to plan a week stay. We will be on a boat so bank fishing isn't any concern, just the best place where boating and fishing are proven. Thanks in advance for the advice!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Bucksaw resort and marina would be your best bet. They have a lodge, cabins and kitchenettes. The kitchenette are actually on the water. Walk out you door and 5 feet in front of you is your boat slip. Just google bucksaw resort and you will find there website. It is on the grand arm and there is great fishing with out having to go far. They are grat about helping put people on fish also. Shoot me a PM if you need any more info. I only live about 15 minutes from there.