Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: M n M Lodging

Post Thanks / Like

Default M n M Lodging

For those that are planing on staying at the Glen should give these fine folks a call. They have 2 mobile homes they have busted their butts, completely refurbishing the insides. It couldn't of been a nicer place to stay and I'll be staying there each time I go. EVERYTHING furnished except your food and drinks. Just sooo nice not to be cooped up in a small hotel room. 785-781-4482 or 785-738-7707. Book early as the word gets out they WILL be fully booked. Truly, a home away from home. Little bait shop!!!! NOT!!!! Best live bait I have EVER got ANYWHERE!!! Even will sell them by the pound if ya give them advance notice. EVEN stored them in a private tank for me. Got up a 5:30am for me Sunday!!! The Corner bar and grill :D:D:D Go dere!!! Dats alla Ima gona say bout it. Ya might even want to enter the tagged crappie tourney as one of my clients did catch one but had not entered. It's was #300. Prolly a big winner <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Chatt how many do these hold? I am hoping to make this as cheap as possible...who else still needs to line up some place to stay?

Post Thanks / Like

Better than hearing Chattster snore all night. Bedrooms at both ends in the big one. He was so far away...we had to use cell phones to talk. Big one has 8 beds. Nice place to stay. There are some other trailers being rented in the area of Cawker and Glen Elder but no where this nice.

Post Thanks / Like

I am staying at the westlake inn (Downs).Just wanted to get a room booked.

Post Thanks / Like

Jeff how much was your room?

Post Thanks / Like

It is $46.95 a night for a room w/2 double beds and $3.00 a night extra for each addtional guest.

Post Thanks / Like

Howdy. Just was wandering if Mike Evans was the owner of the Lodging place. If so, he will treat you like family. He used to work for Jeff Rader at Raders Lodge, and he was our guide several times. Good people. Hope you folks have fun. Sure wish I could make it out there.

Post Thanks / Like

I forgot one thing. Keep your colds one handy cause he likes to make it by for a cool drink after fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

what do the trailers rent for?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Just got back from Glen

If you can get into one of these units you might want to try the cabins at the state park. I stayed at the Tahoe cabin $75 a night room for up to five refridgerator, stove and microwave. worked well for my famly for three days of fishing.

Tom