Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: vigilante pond fishin'

Post Thanks / Like

Default vigilante pond fishin'

took my "citified" buddy on a vigilante bank fishin' trip to a loaded pond on "somebody's" property

1lb+ redear

bass double

double bass gill

double gill
    I clever quip fishing ironic statement crappie!

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like you guys had a fun time for sure. Bream fishing ponds is a blast! I noticed the SEMO tshirt. My youngest son is a Junior at SEMO. Where are you from?

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

looks like a fun trip eaven for a citified fisherman. congrats on the good day of fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by speckhunter View Post
    Looks like you guys had a fun time for sure. Bream fishing ponds is a blast! I noticed the SEMO tshirt. My youngest son is a Junior at SEMO. Where are you from?
    originally from portageville, used to live in cape, settled in sikeston, my mom and sister graduated from SEMO and my wife is a senior there now taking her classes online. my folks live in jackson out off 25, my citified buddy from memphis only brought "nice" shirts so i had to loan him one, fortunately i have a plethera of SEMO shirts in all sizes so i had somethin to fit him, he's a bit bigger than me! we were at an interstate pond at the sikeston exit on 55, east side, like i said it's loaded! i used to have permission to fish there but the man that owned it passed away, it's the only interstate pond i've ever known to be private, but it's only posted on the sides, so i figure the front against the outer road is fair game, right? of course after we started catchin' 'em we circled it twice!

also, caught 'em on roadrunners i won from the video contest, and i never thought i'd use 'em! that pond also is surrounded by sand as is most of sikeston, and wild cactus grow everywhere, kinda cool!

do you fish girardeau much? how 'bout the jackson trout pond?
    I clever quip fishing ironic statement crappie!