Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Truman

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman

tough weeknd,first id like to thank monty for the key chains,they look awsome.Got to meet alot of the guys...buckwheat...jared....oss...terry...brobash, now for the fishing,fish were stressed when we loaded the boat got to weigh in live well was shut off,fish dead,wasnt even close to a good weight..7.02 caught all fish in 7ft or less,biggest fish came out of 4fow...1.27

Post Thanks / Like

Default that is always a big concern in heat

keeping them alive, sorry you had a bum deal, we were lucky to have recirculating livewell with a little ice and blue juice and ours stayed alive and jumping....... just a little tip to those that might not know it, but if you have a nice crappie and he has swallowed the bait and hook, just cut the line and leave in him he will stay alive and then we tell them at the scales what we have done, never had a problem even with the masters, in fact we cut the line on two of our better fish.........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

after three years of fish dien,i got it figured out my boat su..s.we had cool water,good circulation,i really think it is the size of the livewell,reel small,not enough volume of water

Post Thanks / Like

I am just going to throw this out for you I had one of those coolers that run on 12v and I took it apart a put it in my live well to cool it and it is working great so far I still have a few tweaks to do on it but it keeps them cool