Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crappie Master's Tour......

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Master's Tour......

Well I can say it was a blast from the seminnar to the tournament, bad news for me is I folded like a cheap card table, medcine and heat don't mix, but I know for sure we picked the right spot, just the wrong tecinque.... the top guns got the pigs we got the piglets...... had them around us all morning, just a little more work on our presentation and look out....won't be me but some of the younger ones.... I hope to help them....sure was nice seeing a lot of mcd members at the semminar and the weigh-in..... got rid of several key chains.... still got a lot left.. want to thank my nephew Phillip for the Ranger shirt and the good time we shared all week long.....and want to thank Matt for taking some great pics at the weigh in, just wish it would have been 9# something..... but there is always a next time..... guess I need to get Frosty to change the weiht on the scales...... nah you got what you got...... I will have to stick to tournaments in cooler type weather......special thanks to Stumpthumper for opening up and selling us some minners on a last minute change of attack.....
    Last edited by olesilverside; 08-06-2010 at 12:22 PM.
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Monty you got out and tried. Good job
    May all your live wells be full.
    Dave

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you all had a great time Monty. I know what you mean about the heat. I cant handle it as well as I used to either.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Well done guys. Your a tough old fart I give ya that.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Glad you didn't get yourself sick

Was worried the heat would be a problem for you. It was a great experience and lots of learning done. You and Phillip sure looked good in those Ranger shirst and hats. Can't wait till Kaz gets a look....:D

Congrats to guy's you did well...
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion

Post Thanks / Like

To all the CDC members that fish the CM way to go. Not sure if any of you cashed or qualified for the Classic but at least you tried Sure was a hot brutal day. Congrats to all.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe crappieincali ended up 6th. So should be a good check for him. At least enough to pay for their entry into the national tournament. We were represented very well.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by olesilverside View Post
    ......special thanks to Stumpthumper for opening up and selling us some minners on a last minute change of attack.....

Minners, Monty? I'll have to dig up some old posts about how you would never let them in the boat! Guess you CAN teach old dogs new tricks, eh?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Joe I know

I still hate them flopping every where things....... but they work..... but I still would only use them in a tour......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Quite a learning experience. Had a heckuva time and enjoyed every minute of it. Good to see everybody afterwards and visit. Need to thank Jeff for all the effort he put in to making it a trip to remember.... Sorry I missed you Monty, had to get on the road....hope you are feelin better!
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast