Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: harrassed by jet skiers

Post Thanks / Like

Default harrassed by jet skiers

i have a friend that went up little river (lake thunderbird) fishing and he said he caught a few bass and then he ran in to some jetskiers in little river and said that they harrased him flew by him multiple times and fliping him off and cussing at him so he said he threw a water bottle at one of them causing them to crash there jet ski and made the driver fly about 5' but he told me he would tell me more on monday. How does someone deal with problems like this can you get in trouble by shooting a flare at them calling the game ranger it would take the law forever to get up little river due to summerged trees and what not
    thanks Crappie Josh aka C.J.
    always ready to go fishing

Post Thanks / Like

If you could remember or write down the registration numbers of the jet skis then you can file a complaint/charges with the lake patrol or local police. At least that would get you started in the right direction.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think I would react to them by throwing something. He can get their tag number (if he has good eyes) then turn them in. That way he would not be at fault for anything like throwing bottles or shooting flare guns. Some people are crazy now....or drunk or high...do not react to them except to get away from them.

Peke

Post Thanks / Like

take a pic with your phone or camera and share it with LE. Call them immediately if you can.

Post Thanks / Like

Danged kids have no appreciation for the fine art of crappie fishing. Thunderbird has always been bad for having jet-skiiers.
    AMERICANS: Willing to cross a frozen river to kill you, in your sleep, on Christmas, totally not kidding, we've done it.

Post Thanks / Like

1ounce spoon with large treble hook.
    We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing."

Post Thanks / Like

I'll tell you what the problem is, it's those sooners. That lake is ate up with them. They don't have any sense...
    "Mister, I love the way you wear that hat."
    "You don't know nothin'."

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea, I wouldnt get into it with 'em unless there no other way. Report 'em for harrassing you. If theyre just riding them they have that right, but harrassing you is all together different.:o
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

i dont really see a reason why that they would have any busniss up little river when then have the whole lake to run on they were up in the river looking for trouble cause not a lot of people go up the river due to the shallow water and debre floating in the water
    thanks Crappie Josh aka C.J.
    always ready to go fishing

Post Thanks / Like

And as mentioned on another post, with Draper closed for the next 2 yrs most of those jetskiers will be on tbird. Thats why I work weekends and fish Wed and Thursdays mostly! Tuesday of this past week, (vacation), when my buddy and I arrived at the boat ramp at about 830, only 3 boat trailers in the parking lot!
    Everyone has a secret talent they didn't know about until tequila.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast