Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Stockton Fri. night

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockton Fri. night

Fished into the wee hours with the green light. Ended up with 13 keepers, and one wally. Caught probably 15 or so shorts, 3 short wally (2 of which were only a half in.), and a couple of green carp. Caught most on minners, some on a double jigs. Mile long bridge and a couple of points on the Little Sac side. Nice night on the water, just a little breeze kept it almost perfect. Lost a few at the boat, which with my luck were probably keepers! 1 12in., and the rest 10-11. Most were in 25-30 fow, anywhere from 10-20ft. down.

Post Thanks / Like

nice report, wish I wasn't scared of the dark I use to like to fish after dark, always did pretty good. congrats on the catch

Post Thanks / Like

Great report. The night fishing sound a lot better than fishing in the 90 degree sun, plus no tubers out there to rock and row ya. Did the fish stop biting or did ya just get tired and called it a night.

Post Thanks / Like

I Haven't Fished Stockton @ Night For A While. My Son And I Had A Spot In The Mouht Of A Cove Sitting In 30' Of Water. We Never Could Find What Held Them. Fished It All That Summer. Did Very Good Every Time We Went. Ever Since Nothing From That Spot.???????

Night Fishing Is Great. Its The Drive Home That Kills Me.

Post Thanks / Like

LSL just got tired and decided to go. Hooked the drive home definately sucks. Beagle last night it was almost just like daylight out with that full moon. Maybe you should go then:D

Post Thanks / Like

HOOKEDONFISHING fish is crazy. they should stay put more often,

hothead that heat dont bother me to much. full moon bring out the crazy in me