Thread: Ozark rods

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ozark rods

And tips are in,give Tony a call and he'll fix you up 573-378-2220
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I have never broke one but I know a lot of people who have and will be glad to finally get replacements.

Post Thanks / Like

My son casted a jig Fri while we were practicing for thr CM on Sat and the tip section broke in half. We have fished with these rods 5 or 6 times. Then had to pay $15 for a new tip. I dont know what I think of them so far.
    Team Double D - " We're not famous, but we should be."

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, Bugs. I'm heading back down tomorrow. Could be a bwillaub and beagle sighting. . . . .
    Jim - Have boat - will travel.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drfishjd View Post
    Thanks, Bugs. I'm heading back down tomorrow. Could be a bwillaub and beagle sighting. . . . .
    Won't see me down there, my friend. MO QWACK is taking care of getting mine for me. I don't think I would be good company at the time.
    When we going fishing?

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Talked to Jeff at Everharts

Friday eve. and he said tony left 5 tips at the store, so went in this am and got the one replaced that was broken last Sept, then they had 3 left and I bought 2 of them at $15 each... swapping and trading I have a nice supply built of of tips, but I almost have to use them, other rods are just to heavy for me after fishing several hours...... they told me they didn't order any more for the store.......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Ya not sure they will get any more when they run out. They only have 5 10 ft rods left also. 3 with big eyes and 2 with the little eyes. They had them marked down to like $36 to get rid of them. They do have some 12 and 16 ft trolling rods left. They have not sold very well. So looks like it will be Outlaw rods at Everhart's from here on out.

Post Thanks / Like

If anybody is going over to pick up any at versailles, let me know. I would like to have 3-10ft tips and would be glad to meet you
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

These 7 posts sure show a need for Tony to keep these things in stock. I wonder if that will happen now?

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

ok, with WEEKS of run around my rods SHOULD be shipped this week. Not in time for the people who bought them to fish crappie masters. (I took the chewing for Ozark on why they didnt have thier rods.) I sure hope they get their issues figured out because me being a "DEALER" for them I might just DEAL some other rod that doesn't go months without charging my credit card, that doesnt give me the "he just stepped out of the store" or the truck is on it's way (I guess that truck drove from Mars because it took awhile to drive cross country).
    For those who trusted me with thier hard earned money I'm sorry it has taking so long for me to get you your rods. It's not how I do busness, and again I'm sorry. As for Ozark yall make the best rear reel seat rod on the market and I look forward to using and dealing your rods I just hope these issues were a one time, our bad, so sorry bout the head ache deal but again Ozark makes a great rod. and I dont want to bash or talk bad about anyone but Its frustrating. On the bright side I have some great rods being shipped this week to the hands of some great fisherman
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast