Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iowa fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Default Iowa fishing

This may seem strange for some wierd Iowa boy to post on the Missouri site, but the Iowa site is really boring. So,,,,,tough luck guys. I'm here. Since I bought the Triton, I've been out at least 3 times a week. Sometimes for not much more than an hour, but drowning a lot of fishing line. Got 2hrs in last night. Results we a couple of keeper large mouth bass (18 inch min.) Also got 13 really nice gills, a couple were just short of 12 inches. I know they aren't crappie, but, what the heck, the taste good and fight like the devil for their size.
    jim

P.S. love the triton!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

We are glad to have you Gunner. Glad you are liking the boat and that it is making you get out more. Those big gills would make it worth the trip.

Post Thanks / Like

It's hard to find excuses "not" to go fishing, when I live close enough to the lake to get the boat in the water in about 10 minutes. Of course, you know all about that :-)

I would be doing a lot more fishing, but that darn thing called "work" keeps getting in the way.

Post Thanks / Like

glad your putt'n that boat to good use them gills is fine eat'n and 12in.wow keep up the good work

A gun, like any other source of power, is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it
    From an old movie I saw

Post Thanks / Like

we like to fish for them blue gills, pearch, red ear what ever they are called and I will tell you what darn good eating, darn good, come on down and visit anytime on my dime

Post Thanks / Like

What Triton did you get? I have a 186 DV Magnum with a 150 Optimax and LOVE it. We go up to Lake Rathbun once and year and get walleye and crappie. Heck of a lake.
    Work so I can fish and fish so I can survive work.
    Kevin

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear your giving that new boat a work out. Nitro been up to help you out? Water been to high for me to put mine in plus been pretty busy with other things.

Post Thanks / Like

You Are Always Welcome Here Gunner
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

What lake Gunner do you fish or area? Lived in Iowa for five years and got to know it some.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey gunner sounds like u having a good time up there
    glad your boat gittin a work out sounds like I aught to come up there and me some of them gills 12 inchers WOW!!!! Mom would have a blast pullin some of them in!!!!

It was good to here from ya

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast