Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappiepappy

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Crappiepappy

The Gotcha Gear Dual Seat Adaptor and two B'n'M Cadillac combos are on their way to you, should be there by Thursday. I still wish I was coming down, But hopefully I can come to the spring fling. I would plug my website but, It is under construction right now. I will let everyone know when it is completed. It will have just about anything popular, and even some not so popular equipment or tackle on it. Rods, reels, lures, crankbaits, line, jigheads, hooks, sinkers, all kinds of plastics, elctronics, and they will all be priced better than the other guys. If I cannot sale a product at what I think it should be priced at, then I won't carry that product. So keep a sharp eye out for it.
    www.gotchagear.com
    And I am still guiding trips on Salamonie and Patoka here in Indiana.
    call 765-278-8371 for info. on trips or products. B'n'M, or my dual seat adaptor.

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Thank You Sir ....

for your generous support of our tournament. Sorry you won't be able to make it down for this one, too ... but, maybe in the Spring, we'll get you down there !!

I'm not the one to talk to about "plugging" your site or products ... you need to talk to Ed about that stuff. ...........luck2ya ..........cp