Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Finaly caught fish but still terrible

Post Thanks / Like

Default Finaly caught fish but still terrible

Went to my nemisis lake today and finally caught a fish so the skunk streak is over. Caught on a nightcralwer and marshmallow. I fished 6 spinners, 3 spoons, 15 different jigs and whatever else I had inclduing crappie candy and not even a nibble or a line move. Must be something in the water because I know the lake has tons of all of them but I have never caught one. My son did get a 4 inch perch on worms so finaly a panfish out of the lake with 3 trout but I really would have liked to have gotten something on a jig or even a spinner or spoon.

Oh well, I guess there is always next time.
    I love taking my kids fishing, now if I could just manage to fish at the same time.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by fish_4_all View Post
    Went to my nemisis lake today and finally caught a fish so the skunk streak is over. Caught on a nightcralwer and marshmallow. I fished 6 spinners, 3 spoons, 15 different jigs and whatever else I had inclduing crappie candy and not even a nibble or a line move. Must be something in the water because I know the lake has tons of all of them but I have never caught one. My son did get a 4 inch perch on worms so finaly a panfish out of the lake with 3 trout but I really would have liked to have gotten something on a jig or even a spinner or spoon.

Oh well, I guess there is always next time.
    Marshmallows rule in "Yankee" country!!!:D

Post Thanks / Like

They work pretty good in Texas too.
    I love taking my kids fishing, now if I could just manage to fish at the same time.

Post Thanks / Like

At least you caught something, that's better than not getting any at all!!!!! You're just gonna have to keep trying to beat that lake.

Fatman

Post Thanks / Like

It sucks because I really want to catch a bunch of crappie, gills and perch but since they killed all the weeds the pancfish fishing has been terrible. Wouldn't be so bad but that is the best crappie lake within 80-120 miles of here. Oh well, some day I will get the haul I want to and do it without using bait.