Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SEA ARK FORECAST 170c

Post Thanks / Like

Default SEA ARK FORECAST 170c

any of you guys ever fished out of a SEA ARK FORECAST 170c.
    if so what was your impression?

Post Thanks / Like

never fished out of one of those but I have fished out of a sea ark and I liked it

Post Thanks / Like

Seems like everyone I have heard who has or has fished out of a SeaArk really likes them, and their Forecast 170c model sure looks good.

Post Thanks / Like

Never fished out of one either but i just bought a Stealth 186 recently & love it, very stable, fast, & well built boat...plus it came standard with 3 pedestal mounts on the front deck & a livewell on the front deck. When i bought mine they had a couple of the forecast 156's in stock & they are really cool boats...if I was looking for a stick steering boat i would have been all over it. Where are you looking at buying one? I got mine at Ludwig Brothers in Farmerville, LA...great buying experience.
    SeaArk Stealth 186 w/ 115 Mercury Optimax & 21p Powertech prop.

Post Thanks / Like

redmond's marine in lafayette. the 170c is set up like a stick steer but with a side console. having never riding in one the only concern i have is the 50" bottom. i hope it is stable enough.

Post Thanks / Like

It outta be alright, that's 10" narrower than my boat & mine is very stable...me & my dad can walk all over it & it doesn't feel rocky, will they let you run the boat before you buy it?

Post Thanks / Like

go wider.

old

Post Thanks / Like

I have a sea ark mccrappie 15 and I love the boat, the only thing I dis-like about it is I wish it was a little wider, but its a GREAT boat.

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13

Post Thanks / Like

Just looking at Sea Arks website, on their 72" bottom boats they use .125 gauge aluminum vs .100 gauge, double welded chines on the 72" boats, & heavier 2 piece ribs on the 72" boats...I know the smaller boat will still be built like a tank but you might look around & see if you can find a bigger Sea Ark. There are quite a few dealers in LA so you outta be able to find what you're looking for & be able to test drive it first.

Post Thanks / Like

I recently purchased 17ft Sea Ark Forecast and really like the layout. Rides really well and built like a tank. As good, if not better build quality than my stick steer Xpress HD16PF. Both great boats with nice layouts for crappie fishing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast