Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: brand-new plastic take a look

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default brand-new plastic take a look

here's a brand-new plastic bait that we got from bass tackle .com is what they call trout worm mold is 26 cavity and you can shoot a pile of them in a hurry.

Last edited by CrappiePappy; 06-26-2010 at 09:58 AM. Reason: seperated message from pic, for clarity

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Nice looking worm! You'll be able to rig those several ways. I've been wondering if gills will hit them if you wacky rig them like the bass bates? Gills have such small mouths it might be hard to hook them.

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MuskyGary View Post
    Nice looking worm! You'll be able to rig those several ways. I've been wondering if gills will hit them if you wacky rig them like the bass bates? Gills have such small mouths it might be hard to hook them.
    I do not know I haven't tried it out yet you are looking at the first ones. We plan on running jig heads on them. Also reading it up like a drop shot worm or something similar I am sure that they would work great on bluegill. They are super soft and have a lot of action.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

musky it is hard to hook those gills on bigger baits, however I must say I have caught them before on a 7.5 inch plastic worm while bass fishing. Amazed me how one could get such a big hook in its mouth. Snake what is the diameter of that worm? It looks smaller than I had originally thought. I asked him to make a stinger tail out of the trout mold but now I am not sure if it will be big enough.

Post Thanks / Like

Shoot some in Bubblegum pink and the fish and fishermen will go crazy for them!

Post Thanks / Like

GCD, that bubblegum is my favorite color to pour up. I catch crappie very well sometimes on bubblegum color sliders.

Post Thanks / Like

Very Nice Snake!!!!!!!!!!!! Hot pink with purple and green flake??? Those should go well.

Fatman

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    musky it is hard to hook those gills on bigger baits, however I must say I have caught them before on a 7.5 inch plastic worm while bass fishing. Amazed me how one could get such a big hook in its mouth. Snake what is the diameter of that worm? It looks smaller than I had originally thought. I asked him to make a stinger tail out of the trout mold but now I am not sure if it will be big enough.
    the diameter of the worm is a hair over 1/8 on the head in on the tail end it is a hair under 1/8. I thought it was actually bigger before I heard about when I got it I was really surprised but we will go ahead and try them out with a few guys and let you know. I think it would have been better if it was digger on the head in like you said.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GCD View Post
    Shoot some in Bubblegum pink and the fish and fishermen will go crazy for them!
    yes bubblegum would be a good color.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Very Nice Snake!!!!!!!!!!!! Hot pink with purple and green flake??? Those should go well.

Fatman
    thank you fatman yes that color combinations sound real good. Maybe we'll try that out on the next batch.

www.bobsjigs.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast