Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: New Find

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Find

What a neat little find! It's a neat little tackle outlet - various kinds of jigs. They have a small catalog, not big, but the variety of styles and colors is interesting. For $1, you also get a credit coupon for $1 off the first order. It's Graber's Tackle, Box 3223, Hutchinson, KS 67504-3223.

Post Thanks / Like

1st post...advertising a tackle dealer...looks like spam...smells like spam...

Post Thanks / Like

Yep-I agree

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Arrow Let's not be too harsh ...

maybe "crappiejumper" just wants to "make a good impression" with the first post. We can never have too many options on where to find tackle. And we have members who tout their wares on here all the time ... commercial products and custom tackle.

Crappiejumper ... it would be wise, and very considerate of you, to put some personal info into your "User CP" link. We'd like to know more about who you are, where you're from, & where/how you fish. Join us in the forums of your choice.

And if you DO happen to own/run this particular business:
    Thanks for the info on the tackle store ... but, you'd probably get more interest in it, if we knew you better. As you can see ... spamming a discussion board with self promoting ads isn't the best way to drum up business. Getting to know the customers, and having them get to know you, works much better. You must build up a trusting relationship, first. .....cp

Post Thanks / Like

Default Didn't mean the bad impression

Ouch. Spam has a bad connotation to me. The outlet's legit, but I didn't mean to come on as a snake oil salesman.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Arrow No harm done "jumper" ...

now ... does this place have a catalog or website ? In this day and age, not much snail mail ordering is done when you can click & pick.
    Is this your business, a family business, or just a local "tackle shop" that you're proud to present to us ?

Thanks for updating your User CP ... Welcome to Crappie.com !! .... cp

Post Thanks / Like

It's just a catalog now. I admit to having a vested interest in it. And I apologize for self-promoting grandstanding.
    On the web? Have you found blueribbonlures.com? Trust me, it isn't mine, no relation, not even the same state, I knew nothing about them until I found them and bought there last year. They have a great selection of tube lures, including sparkle heads and tri-color. Great service. He even wrote me a little note saying one of the colors I bought was "super" for him last spring. I was impressed.
    I'm always on the lookout for tackle dealers, new products, cheaper prices, etc. and I'll pass them along, just like I would like to know about good opportunities, (not scams or bad deals). You may already have better deals than I found. Take 'em or leave 'em. But if somebody finds something beneficial in this, GREAT. What does Red Green say - We're all in this together.

Post Thanks / Like

No Problem Jumper, half the web are sales, other half is consumers. Post some pics of the results you get from using the things. That would boost sales fastest. Thanks for letting us know about the place!
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry