Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: hy/brid blade's/prop. bait's in the 1/32-1/16,

Post Thanks / Like

Default hy/brid blade's/prop. bait's in the 1/32-1/16,

Or small as they come! Anyone throw/troll them?
    Bladed in the willow leaf pettern or any other style? The go to are useually the road runner's in there size's and charlie Brewer's, anyone have anything else! Weedless is the balm!!
    For instance,Hybrid blade on the" CHATTER Bait" a blade in frount of the jig head itself,like the old DEVIL"S HOURSE, used for top water bass fish'en?? This would be a jig head complete!
    This might be a lil. trickie,fella's from a road runner to a bass bait,mepp,s spinner?
    A prop. bait jig head /hybrid bait jig head but i figure it will be the JIG HEAD all in one?
    Reel foot yankee

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, Do you carry your lunch or walk to school? :p
    I'm having an "out of money" experience. :rolleyes:

Post Thanks / Like

reelfoot, i have been wanting to see a jighead like the old devils horse style in like a 1/16 ounce. I think it would be great.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    reelfoot, i have been wanting to see a jighead like the old devils horse style in like a 1/16 ounce. I think it would be great.
    Crappie S. i throw and troll a few bait's that are bladed and the one i catch most of my fish off of has a prop. wright after the eyelet! And started to use smaller Hy/brid blades that have a differnt actoin and can be great for going threw dead pad stem's and etc..!
    You can find some as fly fishermen use them but they are almost weightless!
    Now just think these fish have'nt seen an under water buzz bait to my knowledge when i tweek the blades on the prop. it causes a buzzing /or differnt soung under water and they cant stand it!
    This is just food for though as my favorite jig head as of now is one with a prop. next is a willow leaf, but just kicking the can around you no!
    I dont claim to no it all i just would like to think that this work's best for me and it duzzzz!!!
    Reel foot yankee

Post Thanks / Like

reelfoot, what I was thinking is like a 1/16 jighead with the eye out the top of the head and like a devils horse prop right behind that in a very small version and then add a twister grub for trolling action.

Can you post a picture of what you use?

Post Thanks / Like

Check PM
    Reel foot yankee