Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Gone Fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Gone Fishing.

I am going to be gone for a few days fellas. I am heading to Cottage Grove Mn. in the morning. We are going to a family reunion and have a couple of boats lined up to fish the St Croix River. We will be camping up there and should be a lot of fun. Will give a report with pics when I get back if the weather co-operates and we can go fishing. Have a great week-end guys and will talk to you when I get back. EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Post Thanks / Like

We found out that tents don't hold up very well in a tornado. We lost 2 tents and had damage to another and had to find a 4th which was caught on a fence. We was on the edge of a tornado that went thru the area we was staying at. We got hit with straight line winds and hail along with a torental down pour. This was on Friday evening and with heavy rains again on Saturday evening. There was a lot of damage to the area that we were staying at. We concidered ourselves very lucky to not have had anyone hurt.
    I went fishing on Sunday but after 2 nights of down pours the River was up and full trees were floating down it. We caught a lot of fish but nothing to really brag about. Sorry no pics this time. EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Post Thanks / Like

Dang, Beav.!!! That sounds rough. Glad you all didn't get hurt. A storm like that can sho nuff mess with the fishin, too.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Beav
    Glad to see you survived the storms. We been missing you over on the off topic board. People been asking where you been. Glad to see you didn't fall in a pool of kool aid and drown. You need to come on back over and help stir the pot some. Been slow since you left.
    Be as smart as you can, but it is always better to be wise than to be smart.