Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Swim Bait

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Swim Bait

Here are a couple pictures of my new swim bait. Three of them are two color (body one color and tail a different color) The other one is two color (whole bait is one side blue and the other side white) I think these are some awesome looking swim baits. They should be good for trolling. They are two inches long. They even have eyes.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

definitely hot looking baits you have there very good job deftly like the color that you have on them.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks snake, those colors are very good colors here where I fish. I am also going to make some white and chartreuse, it is also a great color.

Post Thanks / Like

Good looking bait I think your right they should make a good trolling bait give me a yell and we will test them out on the big G
    James & April Linderman

Vicious Tournament Team Members
    Southern Pro Pro Staff
    HI-Tek Rod Holders

Post Thanks / Like

Great looking baits. Good job.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks everyone. James, have you been doing any trolling lately. It has just about been way too hot to get out and do anything.

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Your swim baits look real good! I have not trolled with any swim baits, going to try them if it ever cools down Great color too.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER ---------
    Ascend 133X 13' - MotorGuide Xi3 & Mercury 4

Post Thanks / Like

Mid 90's here and the bite is picking up. Heat index of 105 yesterday and will prolly be the same today. Fish are finally starting to find the hedge trees and fishermen are starting to find the fish. Dipping trees is the way to catch the big ones here on Truman.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Nope its been to hot for me plus we have been on the ball field every weekend but fixing to start back in about a month probably going to spend a lot of time down on Pickwick until the end of Oct.If your interested let me know and you can go with me.With all the talk about night fishing I would like to fish a couple nights on guntersville but I need to put the boat in the shop to get the carps adjusted running to rich want hardly plain out and when it does its only wanting to run about 50.I will let you know when I get things going and we will plan a trip.
    James & April Linderman

Vicious Tournament Team Members
    Southern Pro Pro Staff
    HI-Tek Rod Holders

Post Thanks / Like

Question on those swimbaits. Do you pour one color, let it cool, open the mold and split them? Then close the mold leaving half in and pour the second color? If not how do you do it?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast