Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: boats

Post Thanks / Like

Default boats

Wanted to say hello to the folks on the other side of the boarder. I'm a Missouri angler and wanted to get an option from any Tracker owners. I'm looking at the Tracker Pro Team 175 at Bass Pro. I wanted to find out from any 175 owners what they thought about the boat. Any posts are greatly appreciated. Thanks for the help - Alex
    Alex (KC Area, Smithville Lake)

Post Thanks / Like

my best bud has one and really likes it, it's a great aluminum boat and he has it set up well, but he also says he'd rather have my lowe! his is a few years old but doesn't have front and back livewells and isn't as wide, and his came with a motor guide that my minn kota maxxum can smoke!! but it is still a good solid boat but i'd at least look at the lowe before you buy, just my op.
    I clever quip fishing ironic statement crappie!

Post Thanks / Like

I have an 05 and love mine. It'll probably be the last boat I purchase.
    "Insanity is inherited, you get it from your kids."

Mike Epperson

Post Thanks / Like

If i was looking for a new Alum boat.....I would look at a lowe. Cabelas has them in stock.

Stinger Mod-V Crappie Boats by Lowe - high-value, low-cost aluminum multi-species fishing boats - 175

Post Thanks / Like

I have a tracker pro crappie 2002 model. I would much rather prefer the 175 model for extra storage etc. But if I were gonna buy a brand new boat I think I would go with a G-3 aluminum. I just like their setups better. Its got a wide deck like the lowe, but I like the hull better. But that's just my preference. But there are many companies mfg aluminum boats like Express, Triton, War Eagle etc. Are you looking brand new?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chadku View Post
    I have a tracker pro crappie 2002 model. I would much rather prefer the 175 model for extra storage etc. But if I were gonna buy a brand new boat I think I would go with a G-3 aluminum. I just like their setups better. Its got a wide deck like the lowe, but I like the hull better. But that's just my preference. But there are many companies mfg aluminum boats like Express, Triton, War Eagle etc. Are you looking brand new?
    Yeah, I think I'm going to go new. Figure I get one I like and keep if till it falls apart.

Post Thanks / Like

Guys, thanks for all the input.