Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Smithville 6/19-20

Post Thanks / Like

Default Smithville 6/19-20

Fished Saturday north of W in the Lynn/ Roberts area and had six keepers. Dipping trees in 18-20 fow and around 10 ft down. Black/chart was the color of the day. Had to do a lot of moving, would get one fish and then move to the next tree. Went back on Sunday and caught quite a few fixh but couldn't find the big ones. Had two keepers that were a little over 10. The pics are of Saturdays fish, the smallest was just under 10 and the biggest was 14.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Post Thanks / Like

Nice fish starting to get some nica fish just not alot of them we had about 14 sunday but they were hogs. Same way dipping trees But we found fish in 8to 10 fow. Stay after them
    May all your live wells be full.
    Dave

Post Thanks / Like

They seemed to be scattered today , but I caught some nice ones . I would catch one or two off a tree and that was it . I had to keep the boat moving.

Post Thanks / Like

Good job, guys. Sounds like dinkville might just lose her name this year.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Good job Hooknem! Something funny about that picture I noticed...I live right around the corner from you. I stopped and talked to you while I was out walking my dogs a couple months ago and we talked crappie fishing. I'm sure you've seen us drive by pulling an old bass tracker with a dodge ram or blue grand caravan. In fact, you waved me past you last weekend to back your boat in the driveway.

Good to see you had some luck over the weekend, we had 6 nice keepers (biggest was just over 14) up in that area of the lake 3 weeks ago but spun the prop hub on the way back. Get the boat back tomorrow and can't wait to get back out.
    Scott - KC Northland