Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Table Rock not so good 6/20 plus dumb boaters

Post Thanks / Like

Default Table Rock not so good 6/20 plus dumb boaters

Fished about 5 hours this morning and not one Crappie to be had! Plenty of 12 to 14 inch spotted bass though:o
    Had to call the Water Patrol on a ski boat that kept going by me way up in Piney Creek and nearly swamped me 4 or 5 times! Big 'ol cruiser pulling a tube throwing up a he!!acious wake and he would come as close as 30 feet or so to me and once even went between me and the shore and flipped me off like I was doing something wrong! When he made that stupid move and water came over my bow and soaked my feet again, I said enough, and called it in. WP showed up in 20 minutes or so and found him up in a cove I think trying to keep from being spotted. WP stopped by and chatted on the way out and said he explained the error of his ways to the guy and didn't think he would get so close to fishing boats again:D
    Really nice WP fellow and we chatted about Crappie for a bit before he got another call and had to leave
    Ham Radio, the original wireless communications

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!

Post Thanks / Like

good for you. it don't hurt them big boys to be nice . man table rock and crappie just not going together better luck next time.

Post Thanks / Like

sorry for all the bad luck try 16oz. sinker on heavy rod

A gun, like any other source of power, is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it
    From an old movie I saw

Post Thanks / Like

Its That Time Of The Year

Post Thanks / Like

Crap like that is why i don't carry a gun i'd be way too tempted to use it........
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Wasn't packin' yesterday, but the 16 oz sinker sounds like a great idea:D

Water Patrol said that Piney Creek is going to be the new Party Cove and yesterday it sure looked like he was right. Saw a half dozen big cruisers, a couple of ski boats, one houseboat and 4 or 5 pontoons all come up and anchor.
    If they continue to ski and raise he!! up there, someone is going to get seriously injured on all the submerged trees sticking up. The obnoxious guy and one pontoon pulling a skier went between me and the shore right over the top of the trees I was fishing. How they missed hitting one of them I'll never know!

Quote Originally Posted by bugman View Post
    Crap like that is why i don't carry a gun i'd be way too tempted to use it........
    Ham Radio, the original wireless communications

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Radioactive View Post
    Big 'ol cruiser pulling a tube throwing up a he!!acious wake and he would come as close as 30 feet or so to me and once even went between me and the shore and flipped me off like I was doing something wrong!
    Like some comedian said "you can't fix stupid".

Post Thanks / Like

pretty well just stay away from there after 1st of may or so

Post Thanks / Like

Oh to have to make the decision to pull some a-hole out of the water after he flipped me off and then went and sunk his boat. Me thinks that would be an awful easy decision to make.