Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: West Virginia Crappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Question West Virginia Crappie.com

How come we don't have a West Virginia Crappie .com decal like the other states ?

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Probably because its a fairly new board and does not have many West Virginia members on board. To get decals....a member has to take charge and get one designed, then usually a minimum order is 200 is required at say 3 bucks each. So the member then has to tie up 600 bucks of his own money and sell the decals to get his money back plus shipping and handling. The states with a large member base and a little pre- selling this can be pulled off and the member can get his money back in a couple of months. But on this new West Virginia board.....it would be hard to do right now.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Where did you get them that required a 200 min order? I don't know of any other state that had to order that many.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

satdoc on the MS board can tell ya all about it. Where are you getting them at a lesser minimum order? Are yours cheaper than three bucks each? Usually if you don't have a min order like that the first time....they charge a set up fee so either way it costs a good bit. But anyway....to answer the OP....somebody on the West Virginia board is going to have to step up to the plate and git-r-done.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Actually ...

.... if you order your decals from TeamAdcraft .... minimum order is 25 decals, and the price is $2.50/ea shipped to your door. You also don't have to have any "one" person buy all of them, then resell them to the members .... you put a post on the WV board, get some ideas on design, decide which one you want, then get someone to send the picture to TeamAdcraft ... once he gets the order for 25 decals, he prints them & mails them to you. And you don't need 25 people to order a decal ... just a total order of 25 decals will get the printers rolling.

This is how the KY Board did it ...

Contact TeamAdcraft & see what kind of "picture" file is necessary for him to make a run of decals from .... (or search the KY forum for links to the original thread about Ky Decals ... I'm sure the info is in there, somewhere ... I just can't remember the exact name of the type of file required)

My sig has the KY Crappie.com decal showing in it !! Our members liked it so much, that we're on our 3rd or 4th printing :p ... and that's after we went thru a couple hundred, in the first series of printings

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry I haven't been on in a while due to a motorcycle accident but what your saying is I can make my own crappie.com patches and decals with out a copyright? I'm a member and want to spread the word about the site plus help my business to witch is a Bait & tackle business.