Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Moderator

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Arrow New Moderator

Just to let y'all know, I am the new moderator for the DIY Soft Plastics. Most of you know of me and if there are ever any problems that needs handled please let me know ASAP.

If you have any suggestions that you think will improve the DIY board let me know and we will talk it over.
    This board is open to everyone that makes or wants to start making your own plastics. Lots of great info here and the only bad questions are the ones that don't get asked . I hope all of you will join in and make the DIY Soft Plastic board a part of your every day visits on Crappie.com.

I look forward to reading about and seeing pics you DIY Soft Plastics.

THANKS--STUMP HUNTER
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER ---------
    Ascend 133X 13' - MotorGuide Xi3 & Mercury 4

Post Thanks / Like

STUMP, welcome aboard my new moderator. I use this board as much as I do the Alabama board. I look forward to you being our new man in charge. Me and snake will definately try to help you out.

snake River is online now Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

stump welcome aboard me in crappieseeker use this post every day I think it's our favorite hangout. I hope we can make this post a joyful one and I hope that more guys will bring in new ideals and post a lot pictures of some other stuff I look forward in working with you 100%. anything that I can do to help you out let me know and again congratulations glad to see you here.

www.bobsjigs.com

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been reading both of your post and y'all are doing a great job of keeping this board going. The plastics you make look great. Hope other can get fired up about making their own jigs.

There is nothing like catching a fish with a bait that you have made for yourself. It will put a smile on your face that will never leave :D.

This is your board and I look forward to working with everyone here.

Post Thanks / Like

Stump, that is so true about catching fish on your own baits. My very first attempt with my own baits came from a pop mold I made. The bait did not look all that great, but I caught more fish on it than I did any of the store bought jigs I fished that day. I hope to make many more jigs in the future

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome as the new moderator!!!!! I love seeing the new plastics you guys keep coming up with.

Fatman

snake River is online now Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

keep on trying to make it interesting on here hopefully that we will come up with more ideals in the future I hope that more guys will come board and come up with some new stuff that we haven't seen we definitely share everything that I've learned so far I'm glad to be part of this post here.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome, Stump. I promise to be on my best behavior.:D
    I've been making my own molds and pouring my own baits since this past winter. It is both rewarding and addicting. I have only fished my own baits all year and it is exciting to be catching fish on my own creations.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    Welcome, Stump. I promise to be on my best behavior.:D
    I've been making my own molds and pouring my own baits since this past winter. It is both rewarding and addicting. I have only fished my own baits all year and it is exciting to be catching fish on my own creations.
    I would like to see you post some of your work we have not tried to make any molds yet.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to see some pics of your molds and baits.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast