PDA

View Full Version : Shorties @ LOZ Glaize today

LOZcrappie
06-18-2010, 09:17 PM
Caught fish on the docks today but all were short. No keepers. I'm guessing the bigger dudes were out chasing shad in the flats or open water.

bugman
06-19-2010, 06:51 AM
That sounds logical,i haven't been in several days and it aint lookin good for several more,keep me posted.

bugman
06-20-2010, 11:02 AM
Just got in with a limit and half were real nice fish the other half were eaters,alot of smaller fish bit around mccubbins point where the water was clear in about 12'-14' the better fish were in 6' on the flats where the water was heavily stained.

beagle man
06-20-2010, 12:33 PM
congrats you two. hot weather catchin can be tough. hope it gets better on LOZ

longliner
06-20-2010, 03:29 PM
Just got in with a limit and half were real nice fish the other half were eaters,alot of smaller fish bit around mccubbins point where the water was clear in about 12'-14' the better fish were in 6' on the flats where the water was heavily stained.

Great day buddy, hey who cleaned them fish??:rolleyes:

bugman
06-20-2010, 08:18 PM
If it gets much better i won't know how to act........you know exactly who cleaned em,if you weren't holed up in southern Mo you could have had the pleasure of cleaning my fish:p

Hookin'&Cookin'
06-20-2010, 09:13 PM
glad ya'll got out and found some we stayed at L.O.R.A this weekend found a few dinks but only a half dozen keepers didn't get to fish much nephew's 16th birth day so played more then fished had the hole family there about 15 of us had a great time

LOZcrappie
06-20-2010, 09:36 PM
Good for you, Bugs. Threw in the towel after Friday and went golfing today.

Pole Bender
06-20-2010, 10:05 PM
Great report Bugs glad you got out and caught some.

bugman
06-21-2010, 06:51 AM
glad ya'll got out and found some we stayed at L.O.R.A this weekend found a few dinks but only a half dozen keepers didn't get to fish much nephew's 16th birth day so played more then fished had the hole family there about 15 of us had a great time

L.o.r.a and mccubbins are only a couple miles apart and thats exactly what i found i caught the good fish back up the glaize,next time ya'll come this way give me a holler i have tons of spots on the glaize and will hook you up.

Hookin'&Cookin'
06-21-2010, 10:32 AM
L.o.r.a and mccubbins are only a couple miles apart and thats exactly what i found i caught the good fish back up the glaize,next time ya'll come this way give me a holler i have tons of spots on the glaize and will hook you up.

thanks for the invite we'll git a hold of you next time were down that way

longliner
06-21-2010, 01:39 PM
If it gets much better i won't know how to act........you know exactly who cleaned em,if you weren't holed up in southern Mo you could have had the pleasure of cleaning my fish:p

You know darn well that I CATCH them and you clean them, I don't care how ( even if your boss does it ) you do it, just Do it!!!:D

bugman
06-22-2010, 03:23 AM
You know darn well that I CATCH them and you clean them, I don't care how ( even if your boss does it ) you do it, just Do it!!!:D

Thats why i'm auditioning for a new fishin partner.....i'm tired of never getting to catch any and cleaning all your thumpers:rolleyes:;):D

bugman
06-23-2010, 06:51 AM
2 more limits yesterday mornin with the better fish still on 6' flats and only biting when the sun gets bright.........the shallow glaize bite is smokin hot!!!