Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Wet Underwear

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wet Underwear

No, its not what your probably thinking. Get your mind out of the gutter. Me and Crappieseeker went fishing today and can this guy catch fish. He has several spots located, all he needs is a boat. He has the technique down pat and i told him it wasn't nice to show a man up who owns the boat. Anyways, we , mostly him, caught several nice ones today before the rain set in and we were six miles up lake. I had the windshield and a pair of sunglasses and he had a coat that he was more than happy to keep the rain from beating his face off on the run back to the ramp. Just got home and took off all those dripping clothes and took a quick HOT shower. Seeker, i appreciate the trip and thanks for showing me some of your slab holes.

Always willing to listen and learn. Practiced for the brawl with JIGS, JIGS, JIGS.
    Seeker saw me "Shoot" one dock and catch a nice blacknose. Ready for the brawl, i hope.
    Last edited by fatboy; 10-12-2004 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Not paying attention to what i type

Post Thanks / Like

Fatboy, you didnt have to tell everyone who caught most of the fish. I wasnt gonna tell on you, you could have left it at WE caught some nice fish. I knew you would get hooked on the jigs when you saw how well they worked. We done pretty good considering the weather being nasty. There will be days alot better than that one. I liked the way you shot that dock and caught that slab blacknose. I dont get a chance to shoot docks much since I dont have a boat, but thats soon to change. I have done it some and been successful. Some of those areas will be effective with minnows also. Keep using those jigs and you will learn alot. I have several techniques that work really well and some lakes are the same and some are different. You just keep them jigs on and you will do just fine. I hope you do well at the brawl, I wish I had a day or two to learn that lake, and I think we could do well. It may be a few years before I can make it to one. I enjoyed showing you my holes and techniques, only thing is you have to take me when you go there. Just kidding. I enjoyed that hot shower when I got home. I just needed some of that coffee we offered the people in the boat under the bridge, that was kind of funny. I appreciate you telling everyone how well I can catch fish, and I'm glad you left the part out about how bad I was at backing the trailor in for you. I'll have to practice that. That boat of yours will fly and the rain felt like pellets smacking my head. Let me know when you get ready to go again. Take Care and enjoy the Brawl, I had a great time today.

Post Thanks / Like

Fatboy, I'm gonna go try them in the morning for a little while, I hope this rain is gone. I dont want wet underwear again. I had fun the other day, just could have done without the rain. Good luck at the Brawl and work those JIGS JIGS JIGS

Post Thanks / Like

I will work the jigs, jigs, jigs, but taking old faithful with me. That would be minnows, minnows , minnows. What was even funnier was that guy saying used to catch fish under that bridge. Good thing he didn't look around the piling to the other one. Now that was funny.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh and one more thing like i mentioned to you, when he asked where we caught them at , i noticed you got the old lockjaw.

Post Thanks / Like

I figured we were nice enough by giving him our fish. I'd like to be able to fish that hole again when we go. If everyone knows about it, we would never catch fish there. Atleast I did tell him the day before that I had been catching fish under the bridge, just didnt say exactly where.