Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Need some help???

Post Thanks / Like

Default Need some help???

I'm looking for a 3/4"-7/8" grub body injection mold. I'm wanting to produce something like the body on a small bettle spin.

I've tried hand pouring and I would rather inject them if possible. If anyone knows a company that makes one please post.
    "Living a dream, one sick day at a time!"

Post Thanks / Like

boogullman, I am not sure right off hand but you may want to check some worm tip molds. They make just the tips for doing two color worms and it might be jsut what you are looking for. Try bears baits, I was thinking he had one.

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by boogullman View Post
    I'm looking for a 3/4"-7/8" grub body injection mold. I'm wanting to produce something like the body on a small bettle spin.

I've tried hand pouring and I would rather inject them if possible. If anyone knows a company that makes one please post.
    I think crappieseeker is on the right track I have not seen that mold. But check around with the different mold makers you never know. You can use grub bodies might cut them off of twister bodies.look at the picture that I posted today to see it one of those would be ideal for you to cut the tail off.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

That's the new body, the old one had a split tail (I'm still looking for good ones) - the new ones if you want to make them for gills or crappies use a darning needle and pull strands of rubber legging material through it!!!!

Fatman

Post Thanks / Like

Here's my version..It comes from a custom made mold and the guy that made it has put my second mold on hold for now due to other obligations. It is a injection mold and is a REAL SWEETHEART to use...We have been killin' them this year so far on this color combination...
    http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a...aker/028-2.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

thats a great color

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GrouseFly View Post
    Here's my version..It comes from a custom made mold and the guy that made it has put my second mold on hold for now due to other obligations. It is a injection mold and is a REAL SWEETHEART to use...We have been killin' them this year so far on this color combination...
    http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a...aker/028-2.jpg

goose fly we have been using the head of Grubbs we've been cutting off the tail were speaking of twister tails that it makes an excellent body for making up those spiders .

www.bobsjigs.com