Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: very embarrASSing story

Post Thanks / Like

Default very embarrASSing story

the wife and I took a few days off to go to a concert in STL yesterday, stayed at my "folks" house in Jackson cause it was closer and they kept my son while we where gallivanting in the big city. we decided to take the boy to the new water park in Cape today and had a good time, but we let the time get away and barely made it back to town in time for our teeball game. i coach the team and one of my main responsibilities is placing the ball on the tee and getting each 4 to 5 yr. old in a correct stance, which requires alot of bending over and squating. while getting our first batter ready i heard/felt a strange sound, i called myself reaching back to check my pants but felt nothing, so i continued. on the way home i stopped and went in the gas station to pick up some beer, and then to the grocery store to get a few things for dinner, and while at home putting everything up my wife walked up behind me and exclaimed "wholy sh*t", and reached into what was easily a six inch rip on my left cheek. while changing in and out of swim trunks for the water park and being in a hurry, i decided to go commando... there were 2 full bleachers of people directly behind home plate and my shiny crescent moon, noone said anything. good times, just thought i'd share with you guys, my wife has already told everyone else i know!
    I clever quip fishing ironic statement crappie!

Post Thanks / Like

Check YouTube next week, I'm sure someone will post that for you!:D

Post Thanks / Like

You were just giving everyone a vertical smile!!!!!!
    Vonna
    Yes, I fish like a girl. If you tried a little harder, you could too!!

Post Thanks / Like

male cleavage!

Post Thanks / Like

yeah I bet you make youtube.