Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new baits

Post Thanks / Like

Default new baits

snake here is one of those baits I was telling you about. It is tapered from head to tail. I just barely dipped the body in plastic and stuck the tail to it and then redipped the whole body
    Attached Images Attached Images  

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    snake here is one of those baits I was telling you about. It is tapered from head to tail. I just barely dipped the body in plastic and stuck the tail to it and then redipped the whole body
    I see what you're talking about now. I thought you meant a jig skirt they are on usual looking but they do look good. The third one down where did you get that mold at. I bet you can do some pretty neat things with those upper ones. I think they would be cool looking with blood line down the middle.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

They seemed easier to make really than by reinserting the tails and reshooting. What I did was the third one down that you asked where I got the mold, I took the bodies I cut off from it and made the ones above it. I just conected the tails and then redipped. The bodies were originally white and I dipped them in the transparent blue. I think they will be great for casting and maybe flipping when I get some tougher plastic.

Post Thanks / Like

hey seeker, do you make them for sale? or is it just a hobby? I would be intrested in the bottom one style wise if you make em for the public, just figured I would ask, have a great day, God bless.

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13

Post Thanks / Like

jeepguyjames. I have not made any for sale yet but I would consider making you some if you are interested in buying a few. What colors would you like? Snakeriver makes that same bait and I think he might be willing to seel you some as well.

Post Thanks / Like

crappieseeker I can just feel the thump from hear with them new baits we have got to go out and shoot some docks I know we will catch some crappie good job on the new baits All they need is some A&J sickle jig heads
    James & April Linderman

Vicious Tournament Team Members
    Southern Pro Pro Staff
    HI-Tek Rod Holders

Post Thanks / Like

funny you mentioned that jameslin. I sent you out a small shipment of some baits today. I put one of those in a little bag all by itself rigged on a jig head. It looks really cool. I know that style will sure catch some fish around the gunt. I would have never made it if I was not sure of the style. Those baits I sent you are some for you to have. All I ask is for some of your jigheads in return. Here is a pic of the one I sent out with the other stuff.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

They look great I will send you out some jig heads cant wait to use them.
    James & April Linderman

Vicious Tournament Team Members
    Southern Pro Pro Staff
    HI-Tek Rod Holders

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    They seemed easier to make really than by reinserting the tails and reshooting. What I did was the third one down that you asked where I got the mold, I took the bodies I cut off from it and made the ones above it. I just conected the tails and then redipped. The bodies were originally white and I dipped them in the transparent blue. I think they will be great for casting and maybe flipping when I get some tougher plastic.
    well they definitely look good enough to catch a lot of fish.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

James, I only sent one of that kind. I was just sending it because I only had the one and wanted you to try it to see if you liked it. I sent you several of the ribbed stinger kind and several of the solid straight stinger style. I also sent 50 solid chartreuse of those curly tail grubs and I think a 10 pack of those blue and chartreuse curly ones like you see in the picture.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast