Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: walleye

Post Thanks / Like

Default walleye

ok guys were are the walleyes
    enjoy life while you can FISH

Post Thanks / Like

We are doing fairly good at Mille Lacs lake in MN this week so far.
    Have a super time ..
    We be heading back to KS Sat..

Rick
    Take a kid fishing--even a old kid

Post Thanks / Like

Well OP 4 OF US TRIED FOR THE WALLYS AT CLINTON YESTERDAY AND NOBODY CAUGHT A SINGLE ONE, QUITE A FEW DRUM WERE CAUGHT AND LATER WE WENT AFTER CRAPPIE AND MANAGED A FEW KEEPERS( BUT IT WAS A C&R DAY) WE GOT RAINED ON NUMEROUS TIMES AND THE WIND WAS ALOT STONGER THAN FORCAST BUT WHAT ELSE IS NEW. I KNOW THIS ISN'T MUCH HELP BUT I WOULDN'T GO TO CLINTON RIGHT NOW, MAYBE HILLSDALE OR BANNER CREEK WOULD BE MORE PRODUCTIVE. GOOD LUCK!
    FAITH, FAMILY, FRIENDS & FISHING...... hopefully in that order but honestly, not always!

Post Thanks / Like

Fished Walleyes at Marion Tue eve with Warren from Canada Bait. Had 4 on Flukes and 4 on crawlers...most close to 18 but no keepers. Lake is up 2 ft and water starting to look pretty green.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ksfish99 View Post
    Fished Walleyes at Marion Tue eve with Warren from Canada Bait. Had 4 on Flukes and 4 on crawlers...most close to 18 but no keepers. Lake is up 2 ft and water starting to look pretty green.
    Hey Bob were you puttin the flukes on jig heads or some other technique? and were you on the flats or drop offs, thanks for the report.
    FAITH, FAMILY, FRIENDS & FISHING...... hopefully in that order but honestly, not always!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Glen Elder

I fished Glen Elder last week. I caught between 12 and 14 they were nice fat fish all between 15 and 20 inches all released to fight another day. I had a good day at Banner creek back in june caught around 6 fish all sub legal.

Tom