Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Fat Lady Isn't Singing Yet !!

Post Thanks / Like

Default The Fat Lady Isn't Singing Yet !!

Well I just heard on the news that Texas is staying and we'll have a 10 team league, man what a turn around and it sounds like the money will be alot better than before. It's too bad that this whole thing is about money, now I'm wondering if Neb. & Colo. are sorry they jumped the gun. I guess I'll have to give Texas some props even though it goes against my grain
    FAITH, FAMILY, FRIENDS & FISHING...... hopefully in that order but honestly, not always!

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like the Big 12 Commish earned his MONEY ...money is not a factor here, right?:rolleyes:
    Sacred Heart of Mary, pray for us now, and at the hour of our death. AMEN
    For those who believe, no explanation is necessary....for those who don't, no explanation is possible
    For the sake of his sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and the whole world

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks goodness! Yeah, I'm thinking Neb and Colorado are feeling pretty stupid right now. I still think we should kick Mizzou out for starting all this sh!t.

Post Thanks / Like

I've heard rumors of TCU and Arkansas being invited to join the Big 12... Those two could be a perfect fit. Nebraska is a bunch of freakin traitors if you ask me, and nobody gives a rat's hindquarters about Colorado. They have the worst fan base in the league, in my opinion.

Post Thanks / Like

yeah neb got their ars handed to them by the big 12 north the last few years what will happen in the football conf. mo money dr. tom maybe should have stayed in the state house instead of the field house this time?

Post Thanks / Like

Well I am very happy it turned out well. It just would not have been the same without having local rivals. One of the big things I know the KSU admin took out this is basketball is nice but football means everything.
    It's not duck season so I have to do something... :D

You are welcome to join us on in outdoor adventures in Kansas. Come along for the ride at www.kansasoutdoorsman.com ~ This is our outdoor adventures of Kansas Hunting and Fishing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I guess I am not sure if I am thrilled, but happy in the short term. Letting Texas completely make all the decisions is really frustrating. I also am not sure this conference lasts more than 10 years from now. But I have to say that its better than being in the Mountain West. I did hear that one thing that caused Texas decide to stay is that the Pac 10 last minute wanted KU and wanted to drop OSU or TT. But who knows if any of that mattered. Texas got everything they wanted in the Big 12. I am not sure I like the 1 division when it comes to football. No teams other than Tex or OU have a chance. And there will be no more championship game so we do not even have a chance to win a division title. I guess maybe that was not always fair, but atleast kept us interested in the North.

Post Thanks / Like

K-Staters aren't worried because we own Texas. :D
    I am just pullin' your leg.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fish Taxi View Post
    K-Staters aren't worried because we own Texas. :D
    The problem is none of us others do in football but we all own KSU so Texas or OU will always be on top

Post Thanks / Like

Headed to the Cat Backers event in OP tonight, if I hear any good nuggets I will let you know.
    It's not duck season so I have to do something... :D

You are welcome to join us on in outdoor adventures in Kansas. Come along for the ride at www.kansasoutdoorsman.com ~ This is our outdoor adventures of Kansas Hunting and Fishing!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast