Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Catahoula Lake Entrance

Post Thanks / Like

Default Catahoula Lake Entrance

On Monday 14, 2010 the Rapides Parish Police Jury will vote whether or not to continue the law suit in progress to establish a public road to Catahoula Lake at Stock Landing. This has been the accepted way to the lake for over 100 years in Rapides Parish and its the only access in Rapides Parish. A "New" land owner has blocked the road. The lawsuit to establish a public road has been in works for two years and now the Police Jury is voting whether or not to continue the suit monday. If you are a outdoor person, duck hunter, bird watcher, fisherman or enjoy boating, call the members of the Rapides Parish Police Jury (Rapides Parish Police Jury - Louisiana) and ask them to vote to continue the lawsuit to keep Stock Landing open to the public so people can enter Catahoula Lake,which is a public place. thanks, Tom
    Fry Fish and Drink Beer

Post Thanks / Like

If I lived up there, i would want to keep it going. But with me being way down here, they wouldn't even listen to me.. Good luck with it, I hope it works out for the best.
    You can't fish with a hung line!

Post Thanks / Like

Hello, The Police Jury voted to continue the lawsuit. They are going to build a regular landing. Bless the Rapides Parish Police Jury.
    Fry Fish and Drink Beer