Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: you guys asked for it here is my cutter for plastics

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default you guys asked for it here is my cutter for plastics

here is my cutter that I use for plastics they are seven blades piled on top of one another and then I used tape to hold them in place. If you build one of these be extremely careful. When we are cutting plastics use a hammer to cut through you will not have enough strength to cut through the plastic. And less you are a super man.[/IMG]

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

snake, do you have any seperators or dividers between those blades? If so what kind and did you just wrap around the blades with duct tape? It looks like it would not hold together too well that way. When are you suppose to get your press cutter?

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    snake, do you have any seperators or dividers between those blades? If so what kind and did you just wrap around the blades with duct tape? It looks like it would not hold together too well that way. When are you suppose to get your press cutter?
    there are no dividers yes put duct tape over any other tape to hold them actually they hold together a pretty good. I do not know when I'll get my cutter it should be in next week we are anxious to get I will definitely post a picture of it. I'm sure it will be a lot faster than the one that we are currently using but you can get by with it.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

I just thought if they were laying on each other without the dividers that it would cut the tails to shreds

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    I just thought if they were laying on each other without the dividers that it would cut the tails to shreds
    the dividers were on them or I should say that the medal was not taken off these are the Blades that you put into a scraper that the blade is original like in the picture laying on the flat side.

www.bobsjigs.com