Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thank You GCD

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Thank You GCD

I got the jigs today and they are outstanding....I love the colors and the craftsmanship..I have never seen such a packing job..Instead of putting them in a Plano box I will use the container you shipped them in...

Long lining here I come....

I really appreciate the jigs Glen and will give you a report my next trolling day...

Have a good day...
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

DonG, I thought the packing job was as good as the jigs. He sent me some too and they sure are nice looking. I am very thankful for them and hope to get to use them when I get time. Thanks again GCD

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DonG View Post
    I got the jigs today and they are outstanding....I love the colors and the craftsmanship..I have never seen such a packing job..Instead of putting them in a Plano box I will use the container you shipped them in...

Long lining here I come....

I really appreciate the jigs Glen and will give you a report my next trolling day...

Have a good day...
    You're quite welcome Don!... and thanks again for the generous assortment of 2" Kalins you sent me, I'm already catching fish on the Acid Rains and the other colors will come in handy later in the year.

I hope those Popsicle heads match up well enough with the plastic, I may have to work on that combination some more.

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    DonG, I thought the packing job was as good as the jigs. He sent me some too and they sure are nice looking. I am very thankful for them and hope to get to use them when I get time. Thanks again GCD
    I packed them up like that to keep your mailman from getting a hook in his finger and throwing them away instead of delivering them... plus I'm kinda anal.:D

Thanks for the kind words Bubba's!