Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie Journal Magazine

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Journal Magazine

I was thinking about joining The American Crappie Association mostly for the Crappie Journal Magazine that comes with the membership. Is that publication worth joining the A.C.A. for and how many times a year does it come out? Thanks in advance.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ohio Angler
    I was thinking about joining The American Crappie Association mostly for the Crappie Journal Magazine that comes with the membership. Is that publication worth joining the A.C.A. for and how many times a year does it come out? Thanks in advance.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am a member of ACA. If your only interest is reading crappie articles and learning to crappie fish, the magazine, in my opinon, is not the best buy. It comes free with the membership. It comes out 4 times a year. Much of it is tournament related and not so much how to. The articles on this site, the ACA Crappie USA site - library, BnM rods and In - Fisherman magazine website all have free articles.
    Crappie World magazine is in my opinon the best strictly Crappie magazine. Order directly from them and not through some deal you may see on the internet 1-800-554-1999.
    In either case I think Crappie Journal and Crappie World both publish when they want too. They supposedly have a schedule but don't keep it very well.