Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Track balls and Ipilot........

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Track balls and Ipilot........

Good experience with the Ipilot. Here is a course I recorded and traversed the course multiple times using the Ipilot. First time I have had a chance used it.

I caught fish along this drop. I used the track to start, track to end functions. I never went from the start of track or the end of track. I just switched between the track to start and track to end to remain in a certain area along the recorded track. I like.

The Ipilot held a pretty good course. There was just a slight pit wind blowing.

I was able to switch easily between Ipilot and the V2 foot control. I would not have purchased the Ipilot if I could not use the foot control.

I also got to try out Hi Tech rod holders with the long slide adjustment. Worked just great. A shout out to Call Shy for a job well done.

Track plot and Ipilot/V2 foot pedal control pictures.

Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

frank lawhead is offline RIP Frank - Crystal is now posting on his behalf.
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like it did a great job stayin on th track
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I am jealous

Post Thanks / Like

whats that i spy on your pedal...is that the bottom of some crutches....
    JawBreakerJigs.....Get U Some

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by revtoby View Post
    whats that i spy on your pedal...is that the bottom of some crutches....
    pedal teets....

Post Thanks / Like

if i ever lose consciousness on the water, i want to be fishing with cane pole. He has enough electrical gadgets to shock me back to, or atleast some life support until the EMT arrives. looks like the Ipilot works well for you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole View Post
    Good experience with the Ipilot. Here is a course I recorded and traversed the course multiple times using the Ipilot. First time I have had a chance used it.

I caught fish along this drop. I used the track to start, track to end functions. I never went from the start of track or the end of track. I just switched between the track to start and track to end to remain in a certain area along the recorded track. I like.

The Ipilot held a pretty good course. There was just a slight pit wind blowing.

I was able to switch easily between Ipilot and the V2 foot control. I would not have purchased the Ipilot if I could not use the foot control.

I also got to try out Hi Tech rod holders with the long slide adjustment. Worked just great. A shout out to Call Shy for a job well done.

Track plot and Ipilot/V2 foot pedal control pictures.

I notice your frabil minnow bucket. How do you like it? Will it hold six doz. small minnows over night? I was thinking of getting one but too pricey if it won't hold them overnight.

Dennis

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dvuks View Post
    I notice your frabil minnow bucket. How do you like it? Will it hold six doz. small minnows over night? I was thinking of getting one but too pricey if it won't hold them overnight.

Dennis
    It just a 2 gallon box....Got this one at Gander for 15 bucks. Someone had stolen the innards (hose,net,tubing, stone). I usually only put 3-4 doz minners in the box. I keep it iced down with small froze bottles of water. Lasts all day. Lots of times I don't use the minners. They just along for the ride.

My wife is the minner person.

Post Thanks / Like

Mr. Pole, is that a "stock" V2 or one that you've made "adjustments" to?? Serious question as I'm in the market for a new TM. Thanks.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

:D:D:D Cane Pole uses a foot pedal and minners!:D:D:D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast