Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bob and I's tournament

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Bob and I's tournament

Well..... Like I said earlier in the day, we may not win but I'll love to shake the hands of the folks that did win....Well we didn't shake any hands :D We fished the 442nd fighter sq tounament (its's the A-10 Sq that you always see flying the lake) Weigh 30 fish. We had 20.4 pounds and I think the 2nd place had 16 something. Bob swept all the base tounaments this year. ALL the fish were caught off of Bob's hand poured baits.
    I would like to THANK all those who gave us some killer info this week!!!!! yall are great and will return the favor anytime!! Just a little FYI I met Bob though a chain of events but this site was one of them and all the info came from members of this site that I have never met before until I joined Crappie.com. This is a great site with lots of great people.
    Ok now to the good stuff all fish were caught off the Grand in 7-10 foot on flooded trees on paddle tail style baits. Sorry I can say to much more, since I'm not the one who came up with the patern but that pattern will work anywhere right now. Thanks again to all that helped and to my fishing partner. What you think Bob you ready to jump up to Crappie Masters I need a partner :D
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

Great Job guys glad you had a good day and win to boot!

Post Thanks / Like

way to go guys,NEXT WEEK TERRY

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CONCRETECRAPPIE View Post
    way to go guys,NEXT WEEK TERRY
    I have to work next weekend but if after that i'm game.
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you guys should enter the Crappiemasters tourney for sore. Good luck

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Congrats on the win!!

Post Thanks / Like

I had a great time today, Terry. Thanks for inviting me to tag along. Wish I could have stayed for the weigh-in but duty called. I couldn't pronounce "crappie", must less catch one before I found this site and these good people.
    Now, just when is this National Guard tourney gonna take place??

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats to the both of you!!! Those baits of Bobs are becoming famous.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job. Congrats

Post Thanks / Like

nice going guys, better watch out caps and

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast