Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Tourney Today

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tourney Today

MO QWACK and I fished a small (10 boat) tourney this morning out of Bucksaw. It was put on by a squadron at WAFB. First tourney I ever fished where 30 fish were to be weighed in. After yesterday I would have sworn we would never catch 30 keepers today. Thanks to some good info from a couple of good CDC buddies, we had our 30 by 1:00. Weigh-in is at 3:00. I had to leave early to get to work on time. We may not win it but we had some gooduns. Results to follow.
    Thanks guys.....you know who you are.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I would say with 30 fish caught you guys should be in good shape for victory. If so it is only a matter of time before you are banned from all WAFB crappie tournaments.

Post Thanks / Like

nice job bob/terry,phone went dead terry,holler at u later may need a guide next weeknd,you or bob gots to be cheep.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CONCRETECRAPPIE View Post
    nice job bob/terry,phone went dead terry,holler at u later may need a guide next weeknd,you or bob gots to be cheep.
    I'm cheap but I'm not easy.:D

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.