Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: members from the old board

Post Thanks / Like

Default members from the old board

what about a couple guys from the old board,, one named tool, eric, greg three gals, etc. . you guys still around? or any of the other old board members. are you able to read the posts but not get on? if you can read , but cant get on, send an email to [email protected] and he will get you posting. somethings happened on the changeover thats dried up the posting and id sure like to see the guys gettin back in gear.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

slab_seeker Guest

Would it help to drop a line on the old message board, as a reminder?

Post Thanks / Like

I don't post much but I come on the site everyday and read and learn. I don't know about this new site. The old one seemed to be working and had more information on it.

Post Thanks / Like

dont know what happened to the guys. when the board switched over seems like nobody followed it. i know i had a few problems gettin switched over but after i contaced slab, he got it fixed.

slab_seeker Guest

Default lone wolf

There will be more info here when everybody gets switched over, hang in there.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking i'm still here

i'm still here reading the posts and trying to catch them crappies. i took my dad out friday night two weeks ago and did pretty good. fished that place me, you, jerry, and kevin fished that first time. we did ok. caught about 13 with about 3 being netters. had one huge catfish that broke off on my anchor line. my dad really enjoyed it. haven't noticed anyone really catching the numbers that we were when the weather was still cool. i tried bass fishing this past weekend on friday. didn't have much luck. i still say crappie fishing at night is the funnest type of fishing. fishing for some of the big ol cats at night is another fun outing. i guess that night fishing spoils you because when i went this weekend during the day i didn't have near the fun as i do at night. something about not getting that hot sun beating down on you and all the idiots on jet skis not being around. i am going to be going out this wed night. let me know if you have any luck. let me know if you want to hook up for another night of fishing. like i said i am going out this wednesday night (weather permitting). i'll bring some hot pickles this time!

tool

Post Thanks / Like

glad to see you made it over tool. Id like to go with you wed night but im going to make a trip down to wateree wed. some guys on a catfish board i visit are catching some pretty big blues down that way and ive planned on going down to see what i can do with the kitties. i havent had a chance to get down and see what the crappie are doing. my truck was down a week and one week i had company. that place you mentioned suprised me,, its usually one of my favorite hotspots up till spring is well past and the water heats up. usually ill use that spot as a gauge aas to when ill move to the channels and start fishing. might pay a man to try out that way to see whats going on.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to see at least one of the guys from the old board made it over. I plan on goin out Wed nite also. It'll be interesting to compare the results posted by 2 graduates of "Rango's School of Nightfishin".
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default rango???

I do not have getting in to this site as seamless and as rememberable as CRAPPIE.COM, but I will get that taken care of.

I have not posted much because I have had pneumonia and been unable to fish for a month now.

If it kills me, I am gonna go some where salty and fish this coming weekend.

Keep the crappie posts coming from the BEAST and let us know how Wylie/other places are doing. I will be back out there soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Default what catfish board

what is the site for the catfish board? i like fishing for the big cats when the weather gets really hot and nothing else will bite. good luck at wateree. went down there about 2 months ago and caught some good sized striper. nice lake but i don't know it that well.

Quote Originally Posted by rango
    glad to see you made it over tool. Id like to go with you wed night but im going to make a trip down to wateree wed. some guys on a catfish board i visit are catching some pretty big blues down that way and ive planned on going down to see what i can do with the kitties. i havent had a chance to get down and see what the crappie are doing. my truck was down a week and one week i had company. that place you mentioned suprised me,, its usually one of my favorite hotspots up till spring is well past and the water heats up. usually ill use that spot as a gauge aas to when ill move to the channels and start fishing. might pay a man to try out that way to see whats going on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast