Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: busksaw 6/4-6/6

Post Thanks / Like

Default busksaw 6/4-6/6

Debbie and I well be at bucksaw this weekend anybody Else? we'll be in c-31 if I remember right, hope to see some of you around,any tips the best bite been up or down? how deep??Thanks

A gun, like any other source of power, is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it
    From an old movie I saw

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope to get out Friday or Saturday. If I do I will swing by and see ya. I think Bob is fishing today or Friday he should have a report from the Bucksaw area. Richard or any of the guys at the marina will point you in the right direction also.

Post Thanks / Like

My dad and I will be up there in the morning also. We'll be looking for you guys!

Post Thanks / Like

We camped out in c-102 and 103 all weekend and fished about every tree between u hwy bridge and up into cedar creek. We caught alot of shorts and very few keepers. No real pattern best color seemed to be orange head and blue and chartruese body. Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like

We fished Friday started in Pretty bob, tried the willows no luck dipped lots of trees and found lots of dinks so we moved to ceder creek about the same Debbie found two keepers 0 for me Saturday fished point 16 mm found a few again lots of dinks bigger fish came out away from the tree 8 to 10 foot down , Darbie 7 me 5 Sunday back to 16mm found 6 more Debbie 2 ,4 for me but only fished about 3 hours Saturday met slab slayer 1 and his boy in cleaning a nice mess glad they had better luck then we did . It was nice to meet you two and the two seats on the front worked out great and the padded deck was NICE

A gun, like any other source of power, is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it
    From an old movie I saw

Post Thanks / Like

Any time on the water is time well spent. Those are some good looking fish.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Pretty nice mess there!!!

Post Thanks / Like

nicely done. 2 thumbs up, one fer each of you. good looking mess, will make a good meal or two.
    We do not want the gift of a fish; neither do we expect a lesson on fishing; what we direly need is a chance to fish

Post Thanks / Like

great job, glad you were able to find them, that pic has some nice slabs that will be good eating for sure.