Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where Does Everyone Fish?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Where Does Everyone Fish?

Just wondering how many fellow missourians use this site and where they like to fish? my home lake is wappapello. i also fish loz, stockton, pomme and table rock. i would sure like to start fishing truman. stockton is my favorite in swmo.
    "Give me crappie, or give me death"

Post Thanks / Like

Adam,

Fish mostly truman and mark twain during the spring and summer. But move to lake ozark for this winter, since is close to home and all the big boats have gone home. Have fished pomme some but usually dont have good luck there.

Ted
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lets get this movin!

Wow, i figured there was more people on here? That or you all are tight lipped about your honey holes. I sure like to get the missouri page moving more, becuase I know there alot of crappie fisherman in this state. I will be out on ozark at purvis beach this weekend fishin. good luck all
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TAE73
    Wow, i figured there was more people on here? That or you all are tight lipped about your honey holes. I sure like to get the missouri page moving more, becuase I know there alot of crappie fisherman in this state. I will be out on ozark at purvis beach this weekend fishin. good luck all
    Hi guys, We hit Mark Twain hard in the spring and a bit in the fall. It's about 3 hours for us. Roger
    If everyone concentrated on the important things in life, there would be a shortage of fishing poles. :D

Post Thanks / Like

Jigman,

Hows the fishing this year at Rathbun, was up there last year during the sprint nationals, caught some fish but didnt have enought time. Plan on goin back next year during august agian. Or can you steer me to any better lakes around knoxville to fish?
    Ted

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=TAE73]Jigman,

Hi, Rathbun was awsume last spring. We haven't caught fish like that for several years, both in size and quality. My son and I got 3rd and big fish (1.74) in CUSA tourn in May. Lot of boats keeping "dinks" but I don't know why? My son and I caught LOTS of 1 -1.5 #ers We haven't been there since mid June, but I'm hearing they are catching some now. I've been trying to get to Lake Odessa near Wapello, but haven't had much time. It can produce some real slabs if you can catch it right. Roger
    If everyone concentrated on the important things in life, there would be a shortage of fishing poles. :D

Post Thanks / Like

Default crappie in MO

Quote Originally Posted by adamr
    Just wondering how many fellow missourians use this site and where they like to fish? my home lake is wappapello. i also fish loz, stockton, pomme and table rock. i would sure like to start fishing truman. stockton is my favorite in swmo.
    Well I fish several lakes in Missouri. Truman (Bucksaw area), Pomme de Terre (Nemo area), Norfork and my favorite Bull Shoals (Pontiac Cove area). I have just started fishing for Crappie so I am learning still. I would like to learn more about other parts of Bull Shoals Lake that have better crappie fishing.

I just now found this web site. I hope this Missouri page can grow. As a family we love camping and fishing. Well the teenage did before she found boys.
    Duane

My soon to be ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead

Post Thanks / Like

Default Welcome aboard!

Glad that you joined up Duane, I do hope that we can keep this page movin.
    Ted

Post Thanks / Like

Wife and I just discoverd crappie fishing and are having a ball. Just posted a little while ago. I caught a 16 inch crappie at Wappapello this evening. Don't have a clue how much it weighed but it felt heavy.

We are just learning and looking forward to getting out again this week.

Would love to read and get more Missouri crappie info.
    "You should have been here yesterday!"

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank you TAE73

Quote Originally Posted by TAE73
    Glad that you joined up Duane, I do hope that we can keep this page movin.
    Thank you. I am so glad I found this site. Will make the winter pass better. Hoping to learn from other crappie people and meet some of these wonderful people in person.
    Duane

My soon to be ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast