Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappiehunter stopped by.........

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappiehunter stopped by.........

Yep. Todd still alive. He's now an official Park Ranger at Chickasaw Park, Tn. We had a good visit. We went over some Ky lake maps and played with his new laptop computer. Looked at the Ky Hydrographics maps. They are awsome. Anyone who plans to fish this area without a guide needs to invest in these maps. I am convinced.

Todd's truck ran away. Yep. It was rescued by a cute blonde (arcross the street). I'll let him explain this.... haha
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Tom I bet he set the truck runaway up. I be he would do that. LOL
    Also I hope the next time he get by here. That he brings the maps by here. I
    Hope I get to take him fishing this week.
    And his truck does not run away. LOL If it does on this hill. Its gone.
    PEte

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole
    Yep. Todd still alive. He's now an official Park Ranger at Chickasaw Park, Tn. We had a good visit. We went over some Ky lake maps and played with his new laptop computer. Looked at the Ky Hydrographics maps. They are awsome. Anyone who plans to fish this area without a guide needs to invest in these maps. I am convinced.

Todd's truck ran away. Yep. It was rescued by a cute blonde (arcross the street). I'll let him explain this.... haha

Post Thanks / Like

I know a blond that lives on your hill too. You better be nice to her or she won't let you go fishing anymore... On second thought she would probably love for you to get out of her hair more ofton!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohRed
    Tom I bet he set the truck runaway up. I be he would do that. LOL
    Also I hope the next time he get by here. That he brings the maps by here. I
    Hope I get to take him fishing this week.
    And his truck does not run away. LOL If it does on this hill. Its gone.
    PEte

Post Thanks / Like

Todd Todd.. She loves me to fish during the week. And fish with her on the weekends.
    So I only got to fish 5 days last week.
    Are you ready to get out there and try to drown a minnow?
    PEte

Quote Originally Posted by crappiehunter
    I know a blond that lives on your hill too. You better be nice to her or she won't let you go fishing anymore... On second thought she would probably love for you to get out of her hair more ofton!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Canepole fix my computer path problem so it will be even harder for me to get lost on Ky. lake with the hydrografx maps. HAHA!!! He is right. If you fish the areas were Kentucky Hydrografx has done the mapping work you will find the structure and you should be able to find the fish next.
    Removed front driveshaft from all wheel drive Blazer and it rolled down the sloped driveway. I will have to remember to set the parking brake next time i'm parked on a slope (boat ramp).

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole

Post Thanks / Like

Todd we need to make a trip up there and get out on the water. Give the maps a good workout.. LOL
    But we will take my truck. don't won't to come in from fishing and not have a way home..:D