Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: asking on behalf of my dad

Post Thanks / Like

Default asking on behalf of my dad

Back in the 80s my dad fished tournaments on Lake Norman in North Carolina.
    His lure of choice was the Christmas Tree soft plastic worm. Ever since our local bait and tackle shop got bought out, we cannot find these elusive little worms.

I've searched all over the place, other local bait and tackle shops and even Bass Pro, but can't seem to find them.

If anyone would happen to know where i could find some, or if they even still make them, it would be greatly appreciated.

From what pops has told me the Christmas Tree soft bait is a killer, but i've only seen one wall hanger he kept, weighing around 10.5 lbs

so any information on where i can find these soft worms, or another close in color would be awesome

Thanks,
    mike1987

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mike1987 View Post
    Back in the 80s my dad fished tournaments on Lake Norman in North Carolina.
    His lure of choice was the Christmas Tree soft plastic worm. Ever since our local bait and tackle shop got bought out, we cannot find these elusive little worms.

I've searched all over the place, other local bait and tackle shops and even Bass Pro, but can't seem to find them.

If anyone would happen to know where i could find some, or if they even still make them, it would be greatly appreciated.

From what pops has told me the Christmas Tree soft bait is a killer, but i've only seen one wall hanger he kept, weighing around 10.5 lbs

so any information on where i can find these soft worms, or another close in color would be awesome

Thanks,
    mike1987

Mike

How long a worm is this and in what sequence are the colors running from head to tail

Post Thanks / Like

is this the color you are looking for, if it send PM

Post Thanks / Like

the length was 8" i believe, and the color was a light pinkish to brown tent with green, silver, purple, and white flakes
    similar to pumpkin seed, but not quite the same