Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bartlett Lake Next Weekend

azslabber is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Bartlett Lake Next Weekend

Any of you Arizona guys want to join up at Bartlett next weekend?Trying to be there Saturday afternoon at 3:00 pm and spending the nite on the boat trying for some crappie and flatheads.Got a new 600,000 candle power submersible that I'm dieing to try out.Too crazy this weekend for me.Let me know,we'll plan a good one.Got a stove onboard for all the coffee and chili you can handle.We've got 3 boats so far.
    "Garden Hackler"lol

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like fun. Unfortunately, I am working until late on Sat night. Plus, I just developed an awesome case of shingles. How cool is that? Go camping for the weekend, get food poisoning, and come back with shingles. I hear that the fishing has been good at night though. We went a few weeks back and caught some. Nothing of significant size but edible for sure. Let us know how you do! I love fishing reports and I really like that lake for some reason.

azslabber is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Better get you some Perkoset for them shingles before they get too bad.Sorry to hear that.I'll get a couple of flatheads for ya.lol.Anything tiny that I catch will be flathead bait.
    "Garden Hackler"lol

Post Thanks / Like

The doc gave me vicoden but unfortunately, I drive for work so I only get to take them at night before bed. Starting to kick in right now I think Bruce, I gotta get out with you and do some fishing before you leave man. Hope you guys have a good time and slay those slabs!