Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stockton Lake Fishing Report

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockton Lake Fishing Report

it's bad, real bad, green water, brown water, dirty water, windy, big boats running everywhere, really big boats.

anyway got there at 9 am and worked the points, back of coves, bridge piers rocky points, slow trolled, long line jigs, long lined cranks (bandits) nothing,

was fishing B-9 cove looking for walley, (nothing) tossing a jig to the bank, working it back bouncing it off the bottom, hear this big noise and woah ned big boat came right at me, vered right eased up to the point dropped anchor and 7or9 dudes and one chick piled in to the water hoopin hollerin havin a big ole time, so I left

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

WOW!!!!! Thats what happens on amateur weekend! It will get better bud!

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

GOT to love holiday weekends:D and that poor tired girl

A gun, like any other source of power, is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it
    From an old movie I saw

Post Thanks / Like

Dang Michael....those pleasure seekers don't care about anyone else....happens every year...thanks for the report. I was thinking of going out this weekend....maybe not now...
    see ya on the water.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to see you got out Beagle. That mashed finger must be better, eh?

You have to wonder if recreational boaters even consider that they are interfering with fishermen, or if they actually do it on purpose! Kind of makes you want to give 'em a long burst from a paintball gun don't it!:D The Jetfleas...er... I mean personal watercraft:p will be out in force this weekend. seems no matter how far up in a cove you go to try to get away from them, they find you and start going in circles seeing just how much wake they can stir up! Too bad the Deepwoods Off folks can't come up with a Jetflea repellant:D
    Ham Radio, the original wireless communications

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!

Post Thanks / Like

Them fish better take advantage of this weekend cause I bet mr. Beagle will b out for revenge next time!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

well folks I just plain didn't think about the start of the so called holliday weekend, Must be gettin older. I didn't say a word, I figured they were just happy to get out on the water and probably dont get to go as much as I do . so I let em have the cove, Might have been a different story it them fish was bitin. maby

Post Thanks / Like

Didn't Buzzy tell you it started last weekend?? Just about got my truck and boat smashed at the ramp. Crazy people on both sides, my boat is not going to Stockton this weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

You're a good man Michael. Better luck next time.

Post Thanks / Like

May your luck turn around Mr. Beagle. Been gone all week so am hitting the water tomorrow.

PS. Lowrance put out another update for the HD units. Most of it is for the radar but it is good to keep up with them.
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast