Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: blood line down the middle of my plastic baits

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default blood line down the middle of my plastic baits

okay guys I did something unbelievable instead of shooting hot rubber down the middle of your babes we are injecting a dye that really works. We used a regular syringe like you get a shot with we fill it a little bit with Spike-it it is a little tricky so I will share my secret with you guys do not try to inject a dye into your bait. Just barely personally assure ranch and till you see a drop on the needle which is not really a drop but just down small.on the and purse this into your bait and pull it back out you should have a bloodline here is proof that I've actually done it. I hope this will work out if anyone is going to try to if you have problems feel free to PM me we will take you through step-by-step.[/IMG]

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Man those look great. I did not understand the process though. Here is what you said that I could not follow (Just barely personally assure ranch ) what does that mean? Did you accidentally mispell what you were trying to type or am I missing what you are trying to say. Snake River I will try to post my pics later if I can.

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    Man those look great. I did not understand the process though. Here is what you said that I could not follow (Just barely personally assure ranch ) what does that mean? Did you accidentally mispell what you were trying to type or am I missing what you are trying to say. Snake River I will try to post my pics later if I can.
    I will be sending you an e-mail.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Here are my new two color side by side baits. One is bubblegum and black and the other is bubblegum and bluecrawfish with red glitter. Not the best pics but you get the idea.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Post Thanks / Like

wow great idea and nice baits you guys sure are coming upwith some cool baits keep up the good work and great pictures
    love to fish and make soft plastics

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    Here are my new two color side by side baits. One is bubblegum and black and the other is bubblegum and bluecrawfish with red glitter. Not the best pics but you get the idea.
    great looking colors you do a good job on your baits I may have to break down and get a two color injector yet.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by perch View Post
    wow great idea and nice baits you guys sure are coming upwith some cool baits keep up the good work and great pictures
    thank you we definitely try to do something new all the time we have 45 colors, coming it will be interesting to see what I come up with .

www.bobsjigs.com

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I enjoy seeing all the different jigs and different colors everyone uses. Nice jigs
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER ---------
    Ascend 133X 13' - MotorGuide Xi3 & Mercury 4

Post Thanks / Like

nice baits

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks everyone. Snake river, those are not done by a two color injector. From what I hear it is hard to do small molds with a 2 color injector because it is a multicavity mold with one fill port. So the colors mix. I used a different process. I do not even own a two color injector.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast